Pre-Game Talk: Game 10 - 7:40 PM - Bruins vs. Maple Waffles - ESPN+, HULU, SNO, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Wotherspoon is the most physical veteran D in the Bruins system, I have always liked him in the AHL. Much better on the left side than right. Hope he gets a decent look and does well.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
No not you but many.

In fairness it was more about making cap space to bring in a center.
I think Forbort is the type of player you appreciate more when you see him in person and see how much his teammates appreciate what he does for the team.

Even though he doesn't show up on the scoreboard much, he kind of does when you consider how many goals he prevents.

Can't watch the game tomorrow. Don't have ESPN+.

Oh well, maybe I'll follow the posters here that will be watching.

Probably even more entertaining.
I don't have ESPN+ either. You should go to the game!!!!

The Cave ( as in cave of caerbannog - Monty Python reference) is in mid- Michigan. I think all Red Wing games are blacked out so it will be radio only for me Saturday. Don't get me started on ancient blackout rules. I'm 3 hours from Detroit...just checked - tix on the ice are almost 700 dollars. Yikes!!
You need to come to Boston for a game!

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Burning Leafs.jpg

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Going to be tough without Mac and Grez against Toronto’s offense. What a first game for Lohrei, thrown into the fire. Not going to judge him based off this game. Sucks you want to be 100% vs the best teams in the East, they just need to play a simple game and forwards need to support them.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials

Referees Francois St Laurent (8), Wes McCauley (4)
Linespersons Mark Shewchyk (92), Steve Barton (59)

Reactions: hrdpuk

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Going to be tough without Mac and Grez against Toronto’s offense. What a first game for Lohrei, thrown into the fire. Not going to judge him based off this game. Sucks you want to be 100% vs the best teams in the East, they just need to play a simple game and forwards need to support them.

The best team in the East lost to Florida in 5 games and isn’t even the best team in the East in the standings currently

Leafs propaganda sure is working

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
If I can't watch, at least I can follow along here. With our goalies, any game can be stolen if our D struggles a bit. The Leafs aren't playing great, so hopefully another 2 points are for the taking.

Reactions: hrdpuk and Ladyfan

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Amen brother ... I paid for a few games 2 playoffs ago (can you still pay just for a game?)..anyway ..wasn't watchable anyway due to lag..future is almost here but not quite yet it seems
I am not sure about just paying for certain games, I pay for a year at a time, I get NHL, MLB and NBA games, but there are certain ones like many Leafs games that are blacked out. The picture quality was not that good when I watched through my Amazon Fire stick, but now that I have Rogers they have the app available through the PVR and the picture is much sharper 1080 P instead of 720 with the fire stick.

Reactions: Gordoff

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
If I can't watch, at least I can follow along here. With our goalies, any game can be stolen if our D struggles a bit. The Leafs aren't playing great, so hopefully another 2 points are for the taking.

I'm going to listen to the 98.5 stream & follow along here as well.

Turned one year older today, great B-Day gift would be for the super short staffed B`s to beat the Leafs

Happy Birthday Andrew!!! :bday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad