Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
As much as Laine sucking would potentially help me not eat crow, him (and Dach) sucking tonight have nothing to do with them, but pretty much not playing a game for either of them in a year will do that.

Hoping Dach improves on the dot.
For me the argument was more about are we getting him not getting him.
I was convinced we weren't because I didn't see a great fit.
I should have realized we had the cap and a draft pick would be enough lubricant.
Being right about the fit won't help us at all so it's irrelevant at this point.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Im 35, single, in decent shape, with no kids and a good job. I literally have a date tonight, wednesday, friday and planning one saturday.

My wallet is taking a literal pounding
I thought in today's day and age we are all equal and hence your date should take on at least 50% of expenses. Unless it's DaaS (date as a service) type date, then yeah... you're paying. :D

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Im 35, single, in decent shape, with no kids and a good job. I literally have a date tonight, wednesday, friday and planning one saturday.

My wallet is taking a literal pounding
Haha props to you I'm all of those things except I have a daughter I have managed to find one girl that puts up with me luckily she is a huge sports fan.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
The average Joe is not obsessed with flagelling themselves over a pick, especially when we don't even know what Reinbacher will become.

Of course, people are rational and they will wait years to see what Reinbacher will become, before whining. When the media will start complaining, it will be a total blood bath... May God protect us.
1530476579-reupjesus.png

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I'm driving my kid crazy, running around the house yelling at the top of my lungs.

It's peanut butter Lane time
Peanut butter Lane time
Peanut butter Lane time

Where he at? Where he at?
Where he at? Where he at?
Now there he go, there he go
There he go, there he go

She's asked me where I am on the spectrum. Lil Brat lol

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
I'm free Thursday!
I get you every game day for free though :naughty:

I thought in today's day and age we are all equal and hence your date should take on at least 50% of expenses. Unless it's DaaS (date as a service) type date, then yeah... you're paying. :D
haha, While true it helps me stand out in a sea of average, "At my age the dating pool is so shallow it may as well be a puddle"

Haha props to you I'm all of those things except I have a daughter I have managed to find one girl that puts up with me luckily she is a huge sports fan.
Trust me, I'd rather be in your situation, just got out of a long term (7 year) relationship because she didn't want to commit to anything. Now I'm playing what amounts to whack a mole going out every night. I'd rather be on the couch with the partner and kids watching the game then doing this shit every night, "so what do you do for fun? do you also like books/music?" just shoot me lol

Edit: had my worst 1st date ever last week, was quite literally a opposite version of me, never experienced anything like it before and just went home laughing

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
it makes me nervous responding to your posts, like if you disagree I'll get infractions
One reason I miss being a mod. I won the majority of the debates I was in back then. ;)

Josh Anderson scores a hat-trick tonight.
I have a feeling we're going to be a lot happier with this years Anderson.

She's definitely a keeper. Oh do you keep her chained in your basement? Asking for a friend. :)

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Deslauriers was an AHL player with us, not sure why some of you want him back, especially at 1.75x2. Anyways, looking forward to seeing the 2nd line and Hutson on the PP. I still feel for Roy, those are some awful linemates.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Hey guys! I just moved to Toronto a few months ago for work and I am still trying to figure the best way to catch all the games with Bell during the regular season. I believe that I can't watch any regular season on games on RDS. What about pre-season? Anyone knows when I can catch tonight's game? Thank you in advance.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Of course, people are rational and they will wait years to see what Reinbacher will become, before whining. When the media will start complaining, it will be a total blood bath... May God protect us.
1530476579-reupjesus.png

Or Reinbacher will be good and no one will care.

Most of the picks people obsess about are picks where the player was a bust or disappointing (Fisher/Leblanc and Wickenheiser/Kostitsyn).

I wanted Michkov for the record.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad