Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
d1kqnsk-ea90f154-b00e-455e-a3f8-8cc56e0c2081.png

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I'm wondering if any western Habs fans can confirm that there are no legitimate ways to watch the game tonight?

I'm trying to avoid sailing the high seas this year, but as far as I can tell, the only way to watch tonights game is to have an RDS/SN subscription and be in the QC region.

Am I off?

Reactions: Sterling Archer

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Internet crapped out today out of all days smh... tech coming in 2morro, hopefully my mobile hotspot can handle streaming. What are the odds that today would be the day this happens, unreal...

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I'm wondering if any western Habs fans can confirm that there are no legitimate ways to watch the game tonight?

I'm trying to avoid sailing the high seas this year, but as far as I can tell, the only way to watch tonights game is to have an RDS/SN subscription and be in the QC region.

Am I off?

I checked on my SN+ app and it says the RDS stream is available on SN+ OUTSIDE the Habs viewing region, so we should be good.

Every year I tell myself I won't renew their crappy service, but every year I end up doing it. At least it can never get as bad as it was being a Saskatchewan fan in the Canadian division season. Sasky is considered part of the Jets, Flames, and Oilers local regions and were blackouts, which just happened to be 3 of the 6 teams we played that season. Full price too even though it was a 56 game season even if you could watch them all.

• Love
Reactions: Canadienna

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
A few familiar faces on the Flyers from out West... Rizzo, Abols, Zamula.

Forgot the Flyers had Poehling and Deslauriers. They also have Radek Bonk's son lol

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020

Am I off?
Unfortunately the best and most consistent way to watch sports at this point is piracy. Seems like the Ducks are one of few teams willing to live in the 21st century.

nostradamus23

May 21, 2022

Am I off?
If you are not in the Qc region (Habs market) you can watch if you have Sportsnet premium. I saw it in the guide. I will be RDS's feed.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
If you are not in the Qc region (Habs market) you can watch if you have Sportsnet premium. I saw it in the guide. I will be RDS's feed.

On their broadcast schedule they say this about tonights Habs game

"Sportsnet+ exclusive games (regional restrictions apply)"

I took that to mean even if I subscribe with sportsnet+ it's still regionally locked.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
On their broadcast schedule they say this about tonights Habs game

"Sportsnet+ exclusive games (regional restrictions apply)"

I took that to mean even if I subscribe with sportsnet+ it's still regionally locked.

It mean it's blacked out on Sportsnet+ Standard but not on Sportsnet+ Premium

Arbitrary rules for arbitrary tiers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad