Post-Game Talk: Game 1 Pens vs Rangers: It was ugly

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I only watched the first period and a little of the 2nd.

Crosby looked alright and the 3rd line had a pulse. Team should be selling by November.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Just hear them in their post game interviews, same old brainwashed players that repeat the same words over and over again, this team stink of stale, and it all starts from this coach who’s ego won’t allow them to win more than 35 games this season. Not sure what they practice, but they show the same game over and over again, the worst transition team in NHL, awful defensman somehow convinced that they are good, zero scoring talent, and what’s worst players that they don’t seem to understand what the hustle is, what the urgency is, blow it already

Reactions: HandshakeLine

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Just hear them in their post game interviews, same old brainwashed players that repeat the same words over and over again, this team stink of stale, and it all starts from this coach who’s ego won’t allow them to win more than 35 games this season. Not sure what they practice, but they show the same game over and over again, the worst transition team in NHL, awful defensman somehow convinced that they are good, zero scoring talent, and what’s worst players that they don’t seem to understand what the hustle is, what the urgency is, blow it already
who you gonna believe? your lying eyes or Mike Sullivan?

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
It was a shitshow as expected, but make no mistake about it, they could lose every game 6-0 and it still wouldn’t be enough to fire Sullivan. You better accept that for your own sanity

I only care about Crosby breaking the point-per-game season record, but it's gonna be a really, really hard task considering how much of a train wreck this team is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad