GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
We looked good for like six minutes and then the Pens remembered who they are and the Rangers remembered who they are.

Reactions: TNT87

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
You know what I just realized, Sullivan 100% chose Quinn as his assistant and this powerplay looking ass will still be Quinn’s fault and Sullivan won’t get any heat for it somehow.
I think Rierden-Quinn is Sullivan’s last chance. If the PP and defense still sucks, there’s no way ownership or Dubas can look at Sullivan and think nothing needs to change.

That said, I’m hoping Quinn makes a difference.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
He’s married to the same guys in the top 6. He’ll outright refuse to try Glass or McGroarty because they don’t have enough games in the league.
You had me at Rutger then lost all of us at Glass, wtf? Glass is where he belongs on the 4th line.

I’d have bumped up Rutger or Puljujarvi and dropped down one of Doc or Beau by now. Leave Geno’s line alone. The fact that Sullivan is already f***ing with that just shows how little of any idea he has left to spark anything and has for years.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
If' you're not elite talent any longer, must we be blah? Get 2/3 tough forwards, get a couple of tough D.... Throw a check or two and see what happens.

Sully hockey is a snoozefest.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I think Rierden-Quinn is Sullivan’s last chance. If the PP and defense still sucks, there’s no way ownership or Dubas can look at Sullivan and think nothing needs to change.

It’s funny to take Puustinen out of the line-up when he could actually help them on the powerplay and you know, offense. But thank god Anthony Beauvillier didn’t have to really try to get the preferrential veteran treatment from Sullivan without earning it.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

Naw Sully will just get new guys. The team does not wanna lose him, they are going to sink with him until the bitter end.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

I agree.

I don't expect Sullivan to be fired during the season unless there is an open revolt by the core.

If they look inept, though, I would expect him to be fired next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad