GDT: Game #1 of 82: Blues @ Avs - 8pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
Tarasenko's wrister had very little on it. And he didn't get the shot off quickly. I hope he's not still having trust issues with his shoulder.
He's never been known for getting shots off quickly. He misjudged his spot, that can be expected for a while as he's missed a lot of games.

Reactions: DoubleK81

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
This game has highlighted everything we're good at. Perron, Kyrou, and Binner having big games. Can't ask for a much better start.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Stelmacki

May 2, 2017
He's never been known for getting shots off quickly. He misjudged his spot, that can be expected for a while as he's missed a lot of games.

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
My dumb ass kept watching the blues pregame on Bally’s app and missed the first period, but overall the Blues seem to have a real good jump to their game. Idk what it is, but they feel like the Stanley Cup team in this first game. Very strong on the puck, good sticks, very good goaltending. Even if Colorado ran them in the second, they didn’t look out of sorts, rather just defending the push they were giving. If this is the team we see all year, we’re in for a treat.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad