GDT: Game 1 : New York Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins , 7:30 ET (TNT, Max)

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Miller over Jones on PP2 is absolutely negligible given the minimal amount of TOI they will get.
And it's a long season - lineup decisions on day1 are guaranteed to be adjusted (multiple times) along the way. This includes decisions on Rempe & Edstrom, PP2, defense pairings etc

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
people forget that Chytil is a legitimate star in this league.
I wouldn’t go that far but he is good player with a long term contract an he seemed to be hitting his stride.

The only D to play a higher % of their team's power play minutes than Fox were Hughes and Makar and maybe Bouchard I'm too lazy to go back and check. In fact, all of the Rangers on PP1 were in the top 22 of % of power play time. Lav relies on them heavily because they get results.
They are also often off the ice quickly. With results.

Reactions: NYR94

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022

Tired of their obsession with Brodzinski a 30 year old minor league scrub didnt make the NHL until the Rangers were desperate. I miss the days when the Rangers had Dom Moore Blair Betts, Colton Orr Carcillo Dorsett Prust young players not some 30 year old AHL lifer that cant score but can score in Hartford. Waive him already
Brodzinski: *scores at a higher rate than anyone on the team other than Trocheck/Laf/Panarin for 50+ games*

HFNYR: time to initiate pining for Blair betts

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I can't wait for the inevitable spin-o-rama blind backhand pass at the point leading to a shorthanded breakaway goal because of Miller.Give me more of that shit Lavi

Reactions: 94leetch

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Brodzinski: *scores at a higher rate than anyone on the team other than Trocheck/Laf/Panarin for 50+ games*

HFNYR: time to initiate pining for Blair betts
Blair Betts was never more than a 4C and that we made the playoffs with a third line of Nieminen-Betts-Jason Ward was a testament to Jagr and Hank

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
1728512007908.jpeg

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
just looked at pens 4 lines-just looks so different than what i've been accustomed to seeing over the years. jesse pool party is still there for another season.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Let's check the Ex-Rangers-Scoring-o-Meter for tonight.

Kevin Hayes. Good for at least 2. Somehow gets Vesey to defect to the Penguins mid-game.
Ryan Graves. Will injure Lindgren even further and get a Gordie Howe hat trick with fight of the year against Kakko. Kakko wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad