GDT: Game 1 - Avs @ Knights - Rockstar Rookie Revue - 8PM

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Hey I didn't get in until the end of the first, and skipped forward in this thread. Just wanted to know if that Altitude+ app thing actually started working for folks tonight or not? I was wondering if this being a national broadcast on TNT might screw it up.

Vk1ing

Feb 12, 2016
The only solace we have right now is that the 2024-25 stanley cup champs are getting beat 6 to 0 right now

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Hey I didn't get in until the end of the first, and skipped forward in this thread. Just wanted to know if that Altitude+ app thing actually started working for folks tonight or not? I was wondering if this being a national broadcast on TNT might screw it up.
This game is only on TNT. Altitude doesn't have it. That said, I haven't heard shit about Altitude+ since it was announced. I doubt it's close to being ready.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
4 min for the kind of blood you get while shaving
I had to actually check this:
"60.3 Double-minor Penalty - When a player carries or holds any part ofhis stick above the shoulders and makes contact with his opponent’sneck, face or head so that injury results, in the manner of drawingblood or otherwise, the Referee shall assess a double-minor penalty"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad