GDT: GAME 05 - Sunday, October 20th, 2024 - Winnipeg Jets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - 2:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Love me some Bryan Little. Awesome that he gets to retire a Jet.

Absolut.

Family fave when we lived in Canada, and had the opportunity to meet him a few times during outreach visits. Superb all-rounder with underrated vision and a big part of the first legit top line of Jets 2.0. Classy and generous on and off the ice then and now.

Great to see him getting a proper send-off. Will add my cheers from soggy old London Town.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
They have to give Helle breaks and a non conference game against a middling team seems like a good time to do it. Our following three after today are against conference opponents.

Not sure why they are rushing Stanley back in though.
I don't think the Pens are going to wow anyone with speed so this seems like a good game for him. Surprised Gus got in for Kupari over Barron, but it's not a big deal. Comrie needs a game. I think this just goes back to Arniel saying he wants guys to play out of TC and not sit for too long, and lose their game edge. Non conference team here is the key. As you look at the Central still being tight, in spite of the Preds and Avs sputtering to start, like the Oilers in the Pacific.

Will be a lot of second guessing if they don't win. So win one for #18 please. The guy who changed his number #10 in honour of the stars who played here before him.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Is it even legal to send down such grizzled vet this late in his career?

vet.png

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Didn’t expect Comrie today. I assume it’s so Helly can play against STL while rested. I’m ok with that logic.

Glad to see Gus get a game. We’ll see what Stan brings today. Calling a Big Stan goal today in a 4-2 loss.

Reactions: wraithsonwings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad