Gagarin Cup 2015 • Conference Final (WEST) • CSKA Moscow vs. SKA St. Petersburg

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
They lost fuel in the third got neutralized, but what effort from both sides.

Oh boy, that series is one for the ages. Man, had Lyubimov got that lower and it had counted it would have been so fitting. What a clutch playoffs for him.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
I haven't watched any of the games but I did see the Kovalchuk slash on Radulov.

How did Radulov play in the following games after the slash. It seems Kovy picked up his game by scoring in the last two games.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
I knew it from the beginning, go find da posts if you want. SKA was too big and bad, too many weapons for CSKA to handle. SKA and Kazan are not only the 2 best teams in the KHL, but would be good teams in NHL too. Kazan will take the series because Nilson is far superior than Koskinen and Kazan has the best depth at defense in the league.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
It could really go either way but yeah it's gonna be interesting series. SKA's offense - Bars' defense, well it's more than that naturally but this is the first thing that comes to mind and kinda stands out.

Helpoing

21st c schizoid man
Jun 28, 2011
Riga
Outstanding series, ByZ tandem strong as ever. Condolences to CSKA fans, that's a horrific way for your favourite team to lose.

I don't think that Piter will manage to crack Ak Bars defenses, but I hope they prove me wrong. Bah, who am I kidding, Finals will be boring as hell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad