Gagarin Cup 2015 • Conference Final (WEST) • CSKA Moscow vs. SKA St. Petersburg

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
I hope this stops someday. How can ppl hope the best players will go away?

I could never understand why its such wonderful news that a player will be leaving Russia to play 7,000 miles away for some oil man from Calgary. I just don't get it~

tohaa

Apr 23, 2012
lol, ref eliminates both Kovalchuk and Dadonov on the backcheck for Radulov's ENG.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
That empty net goal was hilarious. Dadonov and Kovalchuk just run over the referee leaving Zharkov a clear path to the net.

I don't know how referees put up with Kovalchuk. He is the biggest whiner I have ever seen.

Anyways, hopefully it's a sweep.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
I have not seen a worse sore loser in World Sport then Kovalchuk. He is an embarrassment to the game now. Not only are his skills diminishing yearly but his brain is too.

He needs to see a sports psychologist asap.

cantskate

Sep 22, 2005
On the ice
One must applaud the job Federov has done with CSKA. They were really bad for a long time, but have made a dramtic climb since he became GM.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
It's more about Kvartalnov than Fedorov.

Looking at Lyubimov replacing Da Costa on the top line and becoming a beast - Kvartalnov is a genius. Always seems to make the right move.

Last edited:

WeAre

Sep 20, 2014
Biggest reason why SKA is 3-0 down against CSKA is Ilya Kovalchuk. Better luck next time SKA. Hundreds million dollars spent over years and nothing but pile of **** in return. Maybe players, coaches, Roman, staff should look at the mirror.

Roman: what do you think about Ilya Kovalchuk now? You said bad thing in media about Steve Moses, Linus Omark etc. How about Kovy? :D

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
One must applaud the job Federov has done with CSKA. They were really bad for a long time, but have made a dramtic climb since he became GM.

you kidding me? Fedorov was insisting on keeping Torcietti as a head-coach. He was forced to fire him and hire Kvartalnov by CSKA veterans. So no reason to give him the largest piece of the pie here. Had it been up to him - Torcietti is still the coach and we are fighting for 6-8th spot in the west.

loppa*

So I see the refs have been told to make sure this series goes more than four games. :sarcasm:

I'm not watching, but, I think it would be good that it goes to four games regardless. For example, is it nicer to win a series away or at home? Hence, if the series goes to five games, and CSKA wins, then for them that is nice because they would win at home. And, it may help their attendance figures?

I suppose that using this logic, seven game series are the best, but, I hope it will be over in five in this case.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Just tuned in to see the end. How has the game been?

CSKA is too good to lose 4 times in a row, so.. it's kinda pointless most likely. But hopefully ska guys don't consider about quiting, as they ofc shouldn't

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada

Highlights in English if you haven't seen them yet. May only be available in CAN-USA, I don't know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad