Value of: Gabriel Vilardi

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NCoRe

Dec 30, 2007
Tampere
I'm a big supporter of the kid, and would love to see him with the Leafs. Also seems like he's strugglin to find a concrete spot with the Kings + they have abundance of options coming up.

What would it take for Vilardi to be a Leaf ? I sincerely do not know what type of valuation kings fan have for him nowadays.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
I'm a big supporter of the kid, and would love to see him with the Leafs. Also seems like he's strugglin to find a concrete spot with the Kings + they have abundance of options coming up.

What would it take for Vilardi to be a Leaf ? I sincerely do not know what type of valuation kings fan have for him nowadays.

LA should not be moving Vilardi at all.

Guitpik

Jul 8, 2006
Actually, he is exactly the type of forward the Kings need. He's a big forward that can play multiple positions. I don't see the Kings being interested in moving him at all. If they did, the cost would be so prohibitive that I doubt any team would be interested. Right now isn't the time to be moving any of their youth.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
I would have suggested a package for Reilly before he was resigned. Oh well.

silly.. the correct answer if Kerfoot+3rd

how about Sandin? Lily's not enuff.. is Sandin more appropriate?
He’s probably the correct answer here. Value might be good, but LA should hold Vilardi at least until they give him a look at wing.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Again, Nils Lundkvist for Gabe Vilardi
Hell n0 As far as the op Sandin and 2nd maybe would tempt me. However I don't wanna trade him till we see what he can do on the wing. He is currently out with covid parodical Thanks for the inquiry but not interest in trading him for at least a year or 2 call back then

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Again, Nils Lundkvist for Gabe Vilardi

I am not saying that Lundkvist is a bad player, he is just severely undersized to fit the Kings need as we already have a very undersized, no grit Defence corps. He is also a right shot in which we have NHL ready :

Doughty, Roy, Walker (injured) and Strand.

Clague also can play the right side

in the pipeline for right shot Defence we have

Clarke, Grans, Faber, and Spence.

if Blake moves Vilardi it should be in a package for a top pairing left shot Dman like Sergachev or Chychrun

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I am not saying that Lundkvist is a bad player, he is just severely undersized to fit the Kings need as we already have a very undersized, no grit Defence corps. He is also a right shot in which we have NHL ready :

Doughty, Roy, Walker (injured) and Strand.

Clague also can play the right side

in the pipeline for right shot Defence we have

Clarke, Grans, Faber, and Spence.

if Blake moves Vilardi it should be in a package for a top pairing left shot Dman like Sergachev or Chychrun
I don't think you get either of those players for Vilardi 1-1

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I don't know what LA would need to add to entice Tampa to trade Sergachev, but something like Vilardi and Kempe as a starting point would be of great interest. Or perhaps just LA's first round pick with smaller pieces if need be. The only pieces I'd keep off the table for Sergachev are Byfield and Clarke.

Reactions: kinghock

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I don't know what LA would need to add to entice Tampa to trade Sergachev, but something like Vilardi and Kempe as a starting point would be of great interest. Or perhaps just LA's first round pick with smaller pieces if need be. The only pieces I'd keep off the table for Sergachev are Byfield and Clarke.
I don't think Serg will get traded in-season unless the wheels really come off and we're absolutely out of the playoffs early. That said, Vilardi+Kempe doesn't look particularly appealing. I'm not opposed to the 1st in principle, but we also really like Serg.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I don't think you get Vilardi for your offers.
my offers? I've only suggested to the Leafs fan what would be a fair deal and answered it

and you certainly do not get sergachev or chyt for vilardi 1-1, just like the offer you just liked suggests

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
His value is a second round pick IMO.

Same as Andersson when the Rangers traded him.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Sandin is too much from the Leafs, Lilj is prob not enough for the Kings

if we can work something out in between that I’m down, but i don’t know if there’s a fit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad