GDT: G69: Bruins @ Wild 1pm CT, 7pm Sweden, 8pm Lapa (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

alcohol-st-patricks-day-memes-650x650.png.webp

Lets go Wild

Reactions: TaLoN and Lapa

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think we are going to get our butts kicked. BOS is on a bad losing streak, we are good enough to egttheir full attention, and we are missing a crap ton of players.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I think we are going to get our butts kicked. BOS is on a bad losing streak, we are good enough to egttheir full attention, and we are missing a crap ton of players.

BOS is just a top tier team. I think that's why they are just rolling out whatever and bringing injured guys back for a more winnable game against the Caps on Sunday.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I don't know... they've been dominant before, while we've been struggling, yet we still manage to own them head to head. It's been one of those odd matchups that can't be explained logically, the Wild just do well vs Boston most of the time.

In the last 15 games vs Boston, the Wild have won 12. Including the last 5 consecutive.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
I don't know... they've been dominant before, while we've been struggling, yet we still manage to own them head to head. It's been one of those odd matchups that can't be explained logically, the Wild just do well vs Boston most of the time.

In the last 15 games vs Boston, the Wild have won 12. Including the last 5 consecutive.
When you’re 11 points clear of the next team at this point of the season, dropping an out of conference game is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: TaLoN

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN

We’re simply losing too much. Out best offensive play by a country mile, our best defensive player, another top 4 D who plays D, and a lot of toughness. They will beat us without breaking a sweat, especially if we don’t stay out of the box.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
We’re simply losing too much. Out best offensive play by a country mile, our best defensive player, another top 4 D who plays D, and a lot of toughness. They will beat us without breaking a sweat, especially if we don’t stay out of the box.
Again, we've played them in similar scenarios in the past, still win for some unknown reason. We had 9 players out of the lineup last year, we beat them IN BOSTON.

Both Spurgeon and Brodin were out. It was funny too, because we were on a losing streak and then this game happens, we then went on a winning streak.

I know logic says we should get demolished, but there's no logic in how much the Wild have owned the Bruins head to head.

Am I EXPECTING a win? No way! This is a dominant Bruins team. Will I be surprised if we win? No way, history has shown repeatedly that strange things happen all the time like this.

Reactions: 57special

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Again, we've played them in similar scenarios in the past, still win for some unknown reason. We had 9 players out of the lineup last year, we beat them IN BOSTON.

Both Spurgeon and Brodin were out. It was funny too, because we were on a losing streak and then this game happens, we then went on a winning streak.

I know logic says we should get demolished, but there's no logic in how much the Wild have owned the Bruins head to head.
forgot all that. Ok, we're beating them! Let's go!

• Haha
Reactions: TaLoN

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Boston stream. Get to listen to Jack Edwards! Could be more interesting than the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad