GDT: G6: Wild @ Panthers | 5:30 PM CT

Wabit

May 23, 2016
#EkerForTeamCaptain

Honestly. You can't keep having your GD team captain out for most of the season. Time to make the switch.

It's fine. Spurgeon can do the party planning and that type of non hockey stuff for the team. It lets JEE just be JEE for hockey stuff.

Zucc scores to make it 4!-1!!!!

:DD

Intermission just started. At the rate you're going you can just refresh the stream when you hit intermission and be live again.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I just saw the ad on the boards for Screwball, peanut butter whiskey. Anyone try that? Any good?
Dunno. I mistakenly bought the hype when everyone was beating the Fireball drum.

I don't get that at all. The stuff did nothing for me whatsoever.

Several years ago my neighbor got half the neighborhood all spun up over this weird vanilla...vodka? Rum. Rum is what it was. Everyone, 'OH! Gotta try it. SOoo good.' Shit was awful. Smelled like I was drinking directly out of a Glade Plug-In.

So, I'm not revving up to try any other weird shit people are out there peddling.

Booze flavored booze is just fine by me. I'll mix in the flavors I like when I make the drink.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
It's fine. Spurgeon can do the party planning and that type of non hockey stuff for the team. It lets JEE just be JEE for hockey stuff.
Yeah, with how often the players want to punch JEE in the face, I don't see the refs giving him any sympathy in the discussions for that same reason. Better to have the sweet little angel Spurgeon telling them they suck without repercussions LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Dunno. I mistakenly bought the hype when everyone was beating the Fireball drum.

Several years ago my neighbor got half the neighborhood all spun up over this weird vanilla...vodka? Rum. Rum is what it was. Everyone, 'OH! Gotta try it. SOoo good.' Shit was awful. Smelled like I was drinking directly out of a Glade Plug-In.

So, I'm not revving up to try any other weird shit people are out there peddling.

Booze flavored booze is just fine by me. I'll mix in the flavors I like when I make the drink.

I like Fireball.

Crown has done some flavors too, I didn't like most of those.

I like some flavored booze. Just put it over ice and sip on it when I don't want any mixers.

Reactions: MK9

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I like some flavored booze. Just put it over ice and sip on it when I don't want any mixers.

I drink Amaretto straight, that's my thing. Tastes better than any booze flavored booze or mixed drinks.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020

I was all into the craft beer scene for years. Had a crazy cellar with tons of rare stuff aging. Just got tired of it all.

I’m at the point where I’m happy if I have a great tequila and don’t need much else. Absent that, I can do most gins. I’ll pass on everything else.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I like Fireball.

Crown has done some flavors too, I didn't like most of those.

Eh, I've had some flavored stuff that isn't bad. And obviously to each their own. But, I just find basic mixers work for what I need on the rare occasion I drink anymore.
Fanduel streaming is just shit
I haven't had any issues. Which...is odd. Because last year with Bally's it was a fairly consistent issue.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I drink Amaretto straight, that's my thing. Tastes better than any booze flavored booze or mixed drinks.

Amaretto is the wife's go to for a drink. Straight or with a bit of sour.

As a side note a lot of these strange flavor booze can be found in the minibar bottles for $1-$2 if someone wants to try it. Better than buying a $20 bottle that just sits for years collecting dust.

Reactions: Blue Ox

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I like an odd Amaretto sour now and again. That's a liqueur. Most of the flavored vodka, rum, whatever else just aren't my deal.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Eh, I've had some flavored stuff that isn't bad. And obviously to each their own. But, I just find basic mixers work for what I need on the rare occasion I drink anymore.

I like trying new booze flavors. There aren't many I'll try more than once.

Reactions: MK9

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Amaretto is the wife's go to for a drink. Straight or with a bit of sour.

As a side note a lot of these strange flavor booze can be found in the minibar bottles for $1-$2 if someone wants to try it. Better than buying a $20 bottle that just sits for years collecting dust.
Nothing's ever collecting any dust around here, it all goes down the hatch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad