GDT: G6: Wild @ Panthers | 5:30 PM CT

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Never tried Amaretto sour, but it's also very good with pineapple juice.

We keep a bottle of Squirt in the house as her main mixer. I think it's as much for the carbonation as the flavor.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
It seems it's affecting those on Directv stream....people on Twitter are also complaining
Weird. I'm logged in to the fan duel app, with a direct TV login. This seems like the best stream I've ever had. Usually have a big delay and occasional choppiness.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Would like to see Ohgren go down so he can play with the puck and get some confidence. Can pull a bottom sixer up here instead if needed.

Credit where it’s due, Merrill has played admirably relative to expectations. He hasn’t been a problem which I think is all you can ask.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
No fights this year so far, right? What happened to "Grit first"? Can't have small euro guys skating around scoring goals.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Would like to see Ohgren go down so he can play with the puck and get some confidence. Can pull a bottom sixer up here instead if needed.

Credit where it’s due, Merrill has played admirably relative to expectations. He hasn’t been a problem which I think is all you can ask.

Have you seen Iowa? I'm not sure if that will so much for his confidence.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Have you seen Iowa? I'm not sure if that will so much for his confidence.
Would assume he would get to play on a line that will do more than what the 4th line is doing and would have the puck on his stick more. Same on the PP.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Would assume he would get to play on a line that will do more than what the 4th line is doing and would have the puck on his stick more. Same on the PP.
I think he has gotten the puck quite a bit for his opportunities, he looks to be holding his own for the most part but needs to learn what works still. Team is winning and he isn't hurting us, I personally think its fine for development.

Great road victory, played them really well containing most of their threats and capitalized on our chances. On to the next one!

Reactions: Sweetnut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad