Future Jersey Number Retirement

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
I think John Carlson has a good chance in Washington.

He’s gonna be the all time leader in games played by a dman for the Caps and he’ll finish #2/3 with Ovie and Backstrom. He’s already #1 in points by a dman. And he’s been the #1 dman for a decade including the Caps best years ever.

pedis

brochefs
Mar 14, 2014
mars
Stamkos is easy for Tampa. The op thinks things are going bad for him lol. He came back from a crazy injury and is still amazing at 30ish

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I know that Winnipeg will never retire Kovalchuk's number, that is Atlanta's history, and the Jets history turns to the AHL Moose the year they left, and back to the Jets in 2011. I don't think anyone will ever wear #33 in Winnipeg (correction David Rittich already has), if there is a number that should be retired I think it's the fan favourite. I'd be surprised if anyone wears Bryan Little's #18, because of how respected he was by the organization, as a player who took that number, giving up the #10 he wore with the Thrashers, which hadn't been retired yet by True North, in honour of Dale Hawerchuk. He would have been a career Jet, if it weren't for an unfortunate injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad