BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I still dream Reinhardt 10x7 try him at C if it doesn’t work Zacha goes in. He’s high end has averaged 80 points last 3 years. Skinner has averaged 30 goals last three years and can skate bargain at 3.5. Our vets will wear off on him.

Reactions: bbfan419

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Not sure how Carolina gets a 3 rd for Guentzel’s rights but Sweeney gets nothing for DeBrusk’s rights. Come on Sweeney you need to be better. He gave Linus and Lauko away for next to nothing as well. Not impressed.

I assume GMs don't go around asking people to take their players' rights for a pick. It's probably the teams that really want the player that offer a pick for the players' rights. I'm guessing most teams who have Debrusk penciled in will just take their chance come noon tomorrow.

Reactions: GoBs and wintersej

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I was stuck at the Burlington bridge for 2 hours. Brutal! Had to be creative getting back to Niagara.

Hey when is your next show?
Well, I have a stand up comedy act at the Bore's Head tomorrow then a tap dancing performance at the Shaw Festival Monday. You're close to the Shaw. I can send you tickets if you like tap dancing

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
four years x $6M AAV per season for Durzi and Utah Utah not afraid to spend money.

They want to build a playoff team and show they're committed. Personally love that they're going to be players in the market. Pissed they traded back into the first ahead of the Bruins and drafted the kid I want lol

I'd love Stamkos on this Bruins team. He knows what it takes to win, provides offensive pop, can win draws and is an absolute warrior.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
They want to build a playoff team and show they're committed. Personally love that they're going to be players in the market. Pissed they traded back into the first ahead of the Bruins and drafted the kid I want lol

I'd love Stamkos on this Bruins team. He knows what it takes to win, provides offensive pop, can win draws and is an absolute warrior.
Funny I said I wanted him a couple of months ago and was told by some one here there was no chance in the world that he makes free agency.

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
If they don't get a 1st line C and have 20+ million in cap space this is a disaster.

I'm still thinking it's a trade for a top line C, a signing of Lindholm and then a signing or trade for a 'prove it bargain' winger.
It's not the money that's preventing them from getting a top line center it's who's available Lindholm is a #2 center at best you would have to trade but you'd have to give up a very important piece on your roster which we don't have many of so it's still a very difficult position to be in if I were them I'd have to spend it on some wingers to complement pasta

Reactions: Blowfish

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad