GDT: Free Agent... Frenzy? aka "Let's get some guys to help Celebrini maybe" | Coverage on NHL Network, TSN, Sportsnet

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

drunksage

Sphere = underrated?
Jan 13, 2007
30-ish min from Sphere
Nah. I just need a new one. This thing has been a lemon for the couple of years I've owned it and nothing I've done has helped now that the warranty is up (I already had to replace the hard drive during the warranty period)
I may be on enough of a hot streak in slots to feel comfortable asking for your Venmo or for a Gofundme.

Meanwhile, I think the live thread functionality might be broken again.

• Haha
Reactions: landshark

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Seattle gonna continue to Seattle and give out insane term to above average players. Going to do their best to just middle of the pack it forever.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Walker signed with CAR
images

bigwillie

Jul 14, 2006
Portland, OR
Dusting off my account for the first time in 8 years to say:

1. It's nice to be excited as a San Jose Sharks fan again. The Toffoli signing being kind of a cherry on top of everything, showing to me that Grier is being smart about this rebuild, not content to just amass young talent and flip a switch from lottery team to contender overnight. They'll suck the next few seasons but I am genuinely excited to watch this group develop, and am confident we are in for another run of with the San Jose Sharks as legit Cup contenders. I don't have the same time I used to to watch hockey and argue about it on HFBoards anymore, but I'll be damned if I won't be making some time for the ride this franchise is about to go on.

2. It's still hilarious this board sucks so hard on deadline day.

Until next time...

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Does Adam Henrique make sense for the Sharks as an alternative to Stephenson? C/LW option similar to what Stephenson would have been.

Reactions: TealManV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad