GDT: Free Agent... Frenzy? aka "Let's get some guys to help Celebrini maybe" | Coverage on NHL Network, TSN, Sportsnet

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
BUFFALO is a team that no one wants to play for, not SJ. Giving Jason Zucker at this point in his career 5m just so they got someone is just horrible stuff for those fans.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I would even be thrilled if Pavs was a guy who came to town to work in development camp and training camp, and otherwise was a scout for the Sharks in Wisconsin.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Preds are out of cap space. Wonder what it would take to poach Tommy Novak.
$5.5M still for a backup goalie and 6th D-Man. Don't see them giving up their best value contract either at a center position that they really need.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Kings fans are LIVID about the Edmundson signing.
fcdf16808b10278945794862c534e4e9.jpg

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
$5.5M still for a backup goalie and 6th D-Man. Don't see them giving up their best value contract either at a center position that they really need.
The Capfriendly figure doesn't include the reported ~4M Carrier extension.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Hilariously TSN has a Shark logo next to Toffoli on their ranking board but I don't think they've once actually mentioned his signing in any of their rundowns of who's signed already.
I feel like they're just going out of their way to avoid mentioning the Sharks at this point. They just mentioned Chicago being the worst team.

Reactions: weastern bias

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I’m impressed every time I hear Stamkos speak. He doesn’t bow to leading questions, gives nuanced answers, and doesn’t default to stock “hockey player” responses.

Reactions: NiWa

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Ok, I was just gone for like half an hour. Did I miss anything.

Freaking cable guy showed up like 5 hours ahead of the appointment and then wasn't even prepared for what I needed because his dispatch notes were totally different from what I talked to the CS rep about. Fun!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
TSN is heavy on reporting on Canadian teams (obviously) which can get a little annoying...

I get that. But they also have at least made a point to mention stuff like Matt Roy to the Caps.

All I would've wanted was "Toffoli signs with San Jose for 4 years." Just one mention and they could move on. I don't care if they don't spend 5 minutes going through the depth chart.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad