GDT: Free Agent... Frenzy? aka "Let's get some guys to help Celebrini maybe" | Coverage on NHL Network, TSN, Sportsnet

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Jakob Chychrun going for Nick Jensen and a third was not on my bingo card but it kinda makes sense. Guy is not someone I’d want on my team.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Jakob Chychrun going for Nick Jensen and a third was not on my bingo card but it kinda makes sense. Guy is not someone I’d want on my team.
I like the player. Following that up with Matt Roy at 7 years $5.5M is quite an investment in that D group.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
The last one that closed was on Granville near Robson.
the writing was probably on the wall when they got bumped from their Home Depot paired locations in favor of Subway a while back. After that the only one I knew of in BC was a little takeout counter in the back of a Swiss Chalet in Westbank/West Kelowna. I used to go to it when I would go up to visit my grandma, but it closed last year or the year before.

I also liked that they were the first fast food place to offer a fries & onion rings combo side so you don't have to choos.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
LeBrun saying that Nashville is just finalizing their deals for Stamkos, Marchessault, and Skjei.

Dreger also has Oliver Ekman-Larsson to Toronto

Nashville breaking the bank this FA frenzy

Sharks out on Stephenson per Sheng. Demand in the market is too high at C

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think some of those UFAs should have a note like Addison.

That was me rushing to finish last night. Fiixed

Not sure about that positional depth chart. Bystedt and Edstrom are centers, Zetterlund is on the right, etc.

This is why I hate the tables on here. Bystedt and Edstrom were in the center position but somehow in my fixing things it shifted over even though I have no idea how. Zetterlund, however, is listed as a LW everywhere (Puckpedia, Hockeydb, the Sharks' own website) so I'm leaving him there for now because he also helps fell out the left side of the table.

Knyzhov should be off the list. His contract was terminated prior to July first; he's not a pending anything in the traditional sense.

Yes I am being pedantic...

He's still a departing player from last year who wasn't traded or anything. It's close enough to today that it made sense to track. I can take the "pending" off that list now and it'll look more accuarte/composed.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Cooley to Calgary. So need a 3rd goalie still.

Buffalo

This is probably a good springboard to suggest that if we're going to get a "thank you" thread for departing players it should just be one thread for everyone and not a thread for each player. We're already packed on page 1 with all the draft pages, adding multiple thanks threads will just complicate things more.

Reactions: Shark Finn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad