GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
You know what this all points towards, to me? Drury is going to fill in on the edges, run it back one more time, maybe make a big move at the deadline if all is going well, and if we fall short...he's going to go for some degree of rebuild. Not a full-on firesale, but moving out several pieces of the core. That's what I'm feeling.

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
The 2nd is annoing but his contract fits us well. Only one year and pretty much guruanteed 40 points.

Bis decisions next summer so maybe this was a smart move.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Smith is a really good stylistic fit for the boyfriends, if nothing else.

Don't give a wrinkled rusty f*** about pickzzzzz as long as they buy every college UFA which is certainly possible.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
You know what this all points towards, to me? Drury is going to fill in on the edges, run it back one more time, maybe make a big move at the deadline if all is going well, and if we fall short...he's going to go for some degree of rebuild. Not a full-on firesale, but moving out several pieces of the core. That's what I'm feeling.

Agreed. And I am actually fine with that. I don't want to sign players for the sake of signing players. Granted, not sure how much we can rebuild if we keep trading 2nds.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Fine with this deal, doesn't handcuff us with a contract the following year which I believe was the hold up with the free agents.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Vlad tarasenko didn't learn his lesson from last time and has decided to postpone his decision until July 2 when no one has money left

Reactions: Bob Richards

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
So a 2nd round exit? Nice.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Lindgren 1000% getting resigned. Not losing Trouba (foregone) Gus, AND Lindgren.

Vaaaakaaaneinenenen that got let go by Anaheim is my favorite guy out there right now. Competition for Jones on the 3rd pairing.

Reactions: NYR Viper

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
8vlgiw.jpg

8vlgme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad