Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
if you only rely on the stat sheet to be able to tell who is playing well you definitely can't.
If your eyes don’t show you that Brady is in the process of changing his game to what Green wants then I could understand your point. This team is still thinking, it takes time to play instinctive and reactive, at least 20 games and much more for other players.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
If your eyes don’t show you that Brady is in the process of changing his game to what Green wants then I could understand your point. This team is still thinking, it takes time to play instinctive and reactive, at least 20 games and much more for other players.
Poster doesn’t know hockey, just looks at hockeydb for players, and has an agenda.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Lol they aren't trading Brady, especially not for a futures package. Basically signaling to the rest of the group they're throwing in the towel for now and they can all start picking their next destinations.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Funny how MacTavich having 3 pts in 8 games, and he's struggling out of the gate but will be fine (I'm sure he will be), meanwhile people are complaining about Brady struggling to the point that their coming up with trade proposals, yet he's got 11 pts in 8 games... what does Brady look like when his game is on if this is Brady having a rough start...

I'm not that worried about Brady, as I'm 98% sure he's playing through an injury, but that said I have no idea how he's racked up 11 points in 8 games given how poorly he's played.

Lot of invisible assists in there where he didn't contribute much to the goal I reckon.

Reactions: Micklebot

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015

naw Brady is actually backchecking and putting in a basic level of defensive effort compared to last few seasons. less cheating for breakways too, it used to be comical how much he would cheat.

defensive impact still needs a lot of work. hopefully Green and Alfredsson are able to teach him.

the real thing is consistency though. I held Spezza, Alfredsson, Karlsson, Stone to the same standard but when you apply it to Brady you're just a hater.

But he wears the C and is paid north of 8 mill.

We had higher standards, the players had high standards, and the fans had high standards, now it's like some hand holding shit.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
If we don't make it to the playoffs this season it wasn't because of DBC, Joseph, Chychrun or Korpisalo that the club has a loser identity.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
naw Brady is actually backchecking and putting in a basic level of defensive effort compared to last few seasons. less cheating for breakways too, it used to be comical how much he would cheat.

defensive impact still needs a lot of work. hopefully Green and Alfredsson are able to teach him.

the real thing is consistency though. I held Spezza, Alfredsson, Karlsson, Stone to the same standard but when you apply it to Brady you're just a hater.

But he wears the C and is paid north of 8 mill.

We had higher standards, the players had high standards, and the fans had high standards, now it's like some hand holding shit.
Bingo. It’s a process and he seems to be trying, just going to take time.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I'm not that worried about Brady, as I'm 98% sure he's playing through an injury, but that said I have no idea how he's racked up 11 points in 8 games given how poorly he's played.

Lot of invisible assists in there where he didn't contribute much to the goal I reckon.
Ya him leaving and coming back twice in the Kraft hockeyville pre-season game, sealed it for me. He has a shoulder injury, just don’t recall which shoulder he was favouring.

Different note:
Also recall Gord Miller pointing out in the game, when Chabby was behind the offensive net, that Brady was back covering the point.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

He’s been good offensively, but there are a few chincy assists.

One last night where Chabot’s 2nd assist got given to Brady because it looks like the puck nips his skate in front.

Brady will be fine, needs to shore up his game, but definitely not worried about him at all.

Sens in Process

Oct 1, 2012

I agree. I think he is injured and it is shoulder related. He is hopefully playing through something that will resolve itself and not require prolong rest or surgery. There was that weird play(can't remember the game), when he was favoring his arm. It didn't look right.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I agree. I think he is injured and it is shoulder related. He is hopefully playing through something that will resolve itself and not require prolong rest or surgery. There was that weird play(can't remember the game), when he was favoring his arm. It didn't look right.
See my post, a few posts up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad