Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I'd trade Sens of Anarchy if the right circumstances are there, but it would insanity to even think about it now. We need him.
The right circumstances are his value is high around the league and can bring back a young-ish d man. And we can sign a veteran center who can play wing who can fill in third line C.

Of course, I would not trade him this instant for nothing.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
The right circumstances are his value is high around the league and can bring back a young-ish d man. And we can sign a veteran center who can play wing who can fill in third line C.

Of course, I would not trade him this instant for nothing.
No more Dorion blender. Chill bro.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
No more Dorion blender. Chill bro.
There’s no blender. I just don’t particularly love chabot. I think Greig might be a little overvalued. And if he really explodes and wants to play center there’s no space for him.

One of the centers need to go. It’s a good problem to have. But a problem you need to deal with ultimately

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
There’s no blender. I just don’t particularly love chabot. I think Greig might be a little overvalued. And if he really explodes and wants to play center there’s no space for him.

One of the centers need to go. It’s a good problem to have. But a problem you need to deal with ultimately
If he explodes, we can cross that bridge when we get to it. Same as any player. Let's just ride along here instead of looking for problems to fix that aren't there.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

So you want to move Greig and Chabot ?

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
So you want to move Greig and Chabot ?
"I just don’t particularly love chabot. I think Greig might be a little overvalued. And if he really explodes and wants to play center there’s no space for him."

I read this very differently than you, apparently. Greig has not "exploded". Greig has not stated that he must play center. Seems very much like a hypothetical situation at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad