Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
brannstrom had a bad camp and its own fault.

but he played top 4 minutes for us and did it admiringly. often times looking better than an 8 million dollar chabot. and everyone who played with brannstrom also played better.

i really hope when injuries hit our injury prone d corp we have someone who was as effective as brannstrom was in that role. because that could be the difference between playoffs or not.

right now we have jbd, hamonic, and a rookie kleven which is awful insulation.
They missed the playoffs. With him, he won't be the difference.

Sebrango had a way better pre season. He shows up. I liked his game, keeps it simple plays hard. Has a shot capable of beating nhl goalies unlike brannstrom.

Last edited:

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
The Ullmark trade is looking ridiculous right now.

I know that people wanted to be nice and give Korpisalo a shot in Boston before calling the trade, but it's almost looking like we got Ullmark for free as a throw in.
`100%. SS really won me over when he said that was priority #1 this summer. A lot of folk seemed resigned to having to roll it back and just hope for the best with Korpisalo.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I will never understand people's fascination with replaceable players that don't make a difference like Joseph and Brannstrom. Those guys at there best are players that are good enough. Neither one of them are going to make your bottom 6/4 special. I don't get why some people have trouble letting guys like that go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad