Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
For me it'd be the value of him stepping up so that someone like Tkachuk doesn't have to. Come regular season, I want Tkachuk hopefully hitting 40g this season, instead of being tossed in a game. If McEwan steps up, he might even get another NHL contract after next season
Guys like Jenkins, Ostapchuk and even Greig will drop them. Have a heavyweight in the A you can call up for 2 minutes of icetime against certain opponents.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Macewen should be sent
You aren't wrong, but it was for a pretty dirty hit. Anyone can do that if they're willing to cross the line. Most players just respect their peers more than to be out there trying to hurt people with blindside hits.
eh, Greig's hit was also dirty but its also part of playing on the edge. Wifi def was more dirty but I can understand the response. If the sens want to play a more physical style of hockey they are going to also have. to fight some battles.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Macewen should be sent

eh, Greig's hit was also dirty but its also part of playing on the edge. Wifi def was more dirty but I can understand the response. If the sens want to play a more physical style of hockey they are going to also have. to fight some battles.
I don't entirely disagree. I just mean that if taking cheap shots on players is the what they bring, anyone can do that if they choose to, it doesn't require toughness. Admittedly, only a few are willing to go there, so I guess that's what those guys bring to the table. I give Greig a little more of a pass cuz it wasn't quite the headhunt job imo, but also because he brings other things to the table, he's an agitator and can score, he's not a borderline AHLer. Just rubs me the wrong way I guess to see plugs taking cheap shots at stars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad