Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Lets get Hakanpaa

I wanted Hakanpaa the last few days, but looking more into it this morning I'm not sure it'd be a good move on the 3rd pair. He's had knee injuries that have really hampered his game. Dallas fans think he was the worst player on the team for half the season last year. If it's a cheap deal I'd give it a shot, definitely wouldn't overpay.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Am I missing something? I thought teams weren't allowed to talk to free agents until noon eastern?

Obviously teams break the rules, but it's like they're not even trying to hide it.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Am I missing something? I thought teams weren't allowed to talk to free agents until noon eastern?

Obviously teams break the rules, but it's like they're not even trying to hide it.

They can't officially be signed until noon.

But talking has been open for a while now.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
They got rid of that? Because it feels like absolutely nobody got that memo
This kind of stuff will eventually lead to some big issues for the league... They just don't seem to really care.

Teams playing fast and loose with ltir, FA negotiations, rampant abuse of NMC/NTC clauses

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Wonder if the Sens get the Blues back together again. David Perron, Pat Maroon, Kevin Shattenkirk, Joel Edmundson and Robert Bortuzzo all played for Mike Yeo and would be connected to Rob DiMaio.

• Wow
Reactions: NB613 and senswon

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
This kind of stuff will eventually lead to some big issues for the league... They just don't seem to really care.

Teams playing fast and loose with ltir, FA negotiations, rampant abuse of NMC/NTC clauses

Yeah the way things are currently in no way resembles how it was before that grace week was first implemented. It's crazy.

But as long as places without winter keep winning Cups everything is fine in Gary's world.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad