Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
I’m hearing (making up) a lot of talk (I’m making this up) around Ceci + 2nd to Ottawa for JBD in order to make room for Debrusk

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
If the sens sign Perron I am gonna struggle to tune in this year. Do not want to watch that tinted visor loser
He plays RW, Ott needs a RWer, he can put up pts as he has proven throughout his career & he will likely be cheap given they can't afford much. It would be a smart move, Perron reacted to what he thought happened, he came to the defence of a teammate.

ottawagm

May 6, 2023
Ok trade given the apparent lack of interest. Doesn't look like we have any better RHD to sign, so we had to trade for one.

Now do Joseph.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

SUMMER OF STEVE = CANCELLED
Not a great return, but as expected they get Jenson RD for 1 yr which IMO means they expect Yakemchuk RD to be ready the following yr. They save $.550K in the process.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Not a great return, but as expected they get Jenson RD for 1 yr which IMO means they expect Yakemchuk RD to be ready the following yr. They save $.550K in the process.

Jensen has 2 years left

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad