Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Annoying that people keep bringing this guy up. We need to stop living in the past.

If Norris is really bad this season, would you guys flip him for Pageau just to get out of his contract?
I'd probably do it right now. But they can't and definitely won't next year when they have to sign Nelson and Dobson.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
The RR 1.0 was good, but I think we need something wilder.

Based on the way the post was worded, I'm guessing it's not the exact same thing but is close.

We need to bring back the laurels. As much as people like the simple striped jerseys, they don't contribute to the team having an identity. The black/gold third should be our primary with the 2D logo. Create a white version as the home.

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Should just go full red Adidas tracksuit

sensjerseysconcept.jpg

I am not saying that any of these are ideal. I made some quick mockups based on the idea of it being close to the original Reverse Retro, but not exactly the same.

what-couldve-been-a-reverse-retro-concept-by-bardown-v0-y1k68mlpx1w91.jpg

If I were to guess based on the fanbase, this would be the most popular choice for a new design. They could also do it in red instead of black.

ElMayfHWMAYozm9.jpg

The Peace Tower jersey would also be a very popular choice, but I think that is better kept for a special event jersey because most of the allure to it is that it is difficult to find, so it is a bit of a status symbol for fans to own one.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
I may have seen what has been submitted to fanatics for final touches on next year’s 3rd jersey.

Won’t give specific details, but if you liked the original reverse retro, you won’t be disappointed.

It really could have been wayyyy worse.
I remember not really liking the design at first for the RR, but it really grew on me and I eventually bought one. Excited to see the new one!

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
View attachment 903601

I am not saying that any of these are ideal. I made some quick mockups based on the idea of it being close to the original Reverse Retro, but not exactly the same.

If I were to guess based on the fanbase, this would be the most popular choice for a new design. They could also do it in red instead of black.

ElMayfHWMAYozm9.jpg

The Peace Tower jersey would also be a very popular choice, but I think that is better kept for a special event jersey because most of the allure to it is that it is difficult to find, so it is a bit of a status symbol for fans to own one.
#6 replace the redlines with gold.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Annoying that people keep bringing this guy up. We need to stop living in the past.

If Norris is really bad this season, would you guys flip him for Pageau just to get out of his contract?
Yup. Even if it was a one for one, I'd do it just so we have some capspace to play with instead of gambling on Norris glass shoulder. With the Jensen acquisition, Staios has shown its no longer about recouping on paper value, but about getting players who are the right fit.

Pageau is the perfect 3C (even if he's overpaid), is more of the type of vet we need over guys like Perron, and he doesn't have too much term. We need the capspace to pay Pinto, Greig and find better depth pieces so I'd do this trade asap.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

Not me. We need to be forward looking. Acquiring old vets on the decline due to their past performance is not likely to result in much positive benefit going forward.

This one is slick
Too much red; not enough white!

View attachment 903601

ElMayfHWMAYozm9.jpg

I like the black version a lot. I think I have one that is similar to this.

I like those!

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
View attachment 903601

ElMayfHWMAYozm9.jpg

That red jersey looks amazing, I'd buy tf out of one!

Reactions: Bileur

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
black and gold as the primary colours with red as the secondary/lines.

so many teams really are red, need to forge our own path.

Reactions: bert

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
nhltop20.jpg

NHL.com released their top 20 defensemen.

Do you guys think we still need another stud in the top 4, or do you think with Sanderson's progression that he could carry us?

Is there any chance Chabot gets back to what he was at his peak? Or do we need to find someone else in a trade?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
View attachment 903778

NHL.com released their top 20 defensemen.

Do you guys think we still need another stud in the top 4, or do you think with Sanderson's progression that he could carry us?

Is there any chance Chabot gets back to what he was at his peak? Or do we need to find someone else in a trade?
Please tell me you Photoshoped this...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad