Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Brady (C) - Crushing beers at divisional rivals games. Hyperfocused on other players contract extensions. Can't control emotions when losing games. Calls out fans.

Chabot (A) - Lacks intensity. Collected his cheque and doesn't seem to care.

Giroux (A) - Came back home on his way to retirement. Mailed it in second have of the seaon.

These are your Sens "leaders". Not hard to realize why this team is a gongshow.
These are your sens “fans”

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Brandon Bussi has re-signed with the Bruins.

2-way contract but will probably be given a good shot at the backup position behind Swayman, as he is waiver eligible now and no chance he'd make it through after putting up excellent AHL numbers.

Don't think Boston will be interested in taking on Forsberg in the deal.

Reactions: DrEasy

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Reactions: Alex1234

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
100% down. I’m in the minority, but I wouldn’t be mad about 7 for Rutger. I think he’s that good and fits in with what we’re building.
I don't think I'd go #7 for Rutger, and I'd want more than Rutger back for Chabot (McGroaty, Bauer +, or McGroaty, Baron)...but I do agree he would fit nicely on the Sens.p

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
I don't understand this, he is a league executive, not a chef.
leftover clause from the melnyk/dorion days. Every Tuesday, the gm has to cook up a mess of sloppy joes for the players and front office, when the lunch lady is at her weekly electrolysis appointment. Word is, Staios brought in a new recipe, and high fives are up 18%.

Leadership.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Brandon Bussi has re-signed with the Bruins.

2-way contract but will probably be given a good shot at the backup position behind Swayman, as he is waiver eligible now and no chance he'd make it through after putting up excellent AHL numbers.

Don't think Boston will be interested in taking on Forsberg in the deal.
No biggie, Korpi is going to Philly.

Hopefully

Reactions: Blotto71

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
In their defense it did seem like the floodgates were opening up in outlier fashion this year, only to get slammed shut again. I figured after game 6 teams were reminded of the NHL's wishes.
Ya, Gary says that every year, but wouldn’t have surprised me if a GM went rogue this year with being so close to the draft, but Gary wouldn’t of liked it.

Feel bad for the winning GM and staff this year, will need to get to Vegas, instead of enjoying the win for a few days.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
That’s different than 5 years x 7.
I don't think it matters to him (although I know NOTHING about it]. I think he wants a 35 mil contract. It makes sense. Last big payday. Heck, he might even want 40, but will settle for 35-37

EDIT: This is all hypothetical, just so we don't keep clarifying that we don't have inside knowledge.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Ya, Gary says that every year, but wouldn’t have surprised me if a GM went rogue this year with being so close to the draft, but Gary wouldn’t of liked it.

Feel bad for the winning GM and staff this year, will need to get to Vegas, instead of enjoying the win for a few days.
Ya seemed like a couple came then it went quiet again, so likely a little wrist slapping occurred.

That's an Interesting thought. That would be a bit of a bummer. Have to soak it up on the strip instead lol.

Reactions: Golden_Jet

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Would Chychrun for Rutger McGroarty make sense?

Get a higher end prospect who is ready for the nhl

Trade the bos 1st and something else for Ulmark

Reactions: Sens in Process

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad