Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Did not see this posted here:

"JUN 6 2024
Drysdale underwent surgery in April to address a significant lower-body injury, Adam Kimelman of NHL.com reports.

OUT | LOWER BODY

Jamie Drysdale
Drysdale underwent surgery in April to address a significant lower-body injury, Adam Kimelman of NHL.com reports.

Expected Return: Sep 15, 2024"

Poor Jamie Just can't catch a break. I wish nothing but the best on him.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
You know, it’s been a long while since I watched that cup-winning game.

I don’t know what it is. With the NHL going back to TNT/ESPN, the PBP of Doc Emrick just seems so bland and boring. I know he’s a legendary broadcaster but that voice and analysis drives me up a wall.

Later years he was better at paining a picture and bringing all together when a team won the Cup. With us, (to me) it felt like there was no excitement

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Jamie’s injuries probably make that trade a huge win for the Ducks. Poor kid.

:oops: don't be jinxing us!

giphy.gif

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Did not see this posted here:

"JUN 6 2024

OUT | LOWER BODY

Jamie Drysdale

Expected Return: Sep 15, 2024"

Holy crap kid. At least it sounds like he will be ready by the start of the season but the "injury prone" label is now firmly cemented on him.

So glad thats not our problem.

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
Andrew Cogliano is definitely in my top 5 Ducks of all time. Just an incredible warrior - a heart and soul player. Congratulations, Cogs!
He was all that and more. My all-time favorite Duck player along with Andy McDonald. Our young players could learn a boatload from Cogs about how to be a professional.

Reactions: DavidBL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad