Player Discussion: Former Bolts Thread

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah, how much time of Stamkos career post leg break have we spent trying to find the best linemates for him 5 on 5...?

I'll never forget the days of Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan, with a bit of Filppula in the mix sometimes. Although I'd like to.
I mean, there is that one crazy season where Kucherov didn't play and Stamkos scored over 100. But in general, finding chemistry for him has been a futile endeavor.

Reactions: Hoek

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Looks like another great year for the Yzerplan
Yzerman is having a reverse issue in Detroit compared to Tampa: in Tampa, he was mostly underwhelming with his 1st round picks, the picks where he has more input, but Al Murray saved his ass with a ton of 2nd-7th round steals, whereas in Detroit, Yzerman's 1st round drafting looks much better, but he's not hitting on any 2nd-7th round picks so far, which you need to accelerate getting out of a rebuild.

LordStanlersCup

Sep 6, 2024
Koepke currently is a point per game and is tied for the highest +/- in the league. I thought he played really well down the stretch for Syracuse and even into the playoffs but didn't think he looked this good. He will probably slow down but should be a solid bottom 6 player for Boston. Honestly kind of liked him more than Chaffee last year but Chaffee has also played well to start this year. Still waiting for Groshev to get his call up, he is the one to watch imo.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Koepke currently is a point per game and is tied for the highest +/- in the league. I thought he played really well down the stretch for Syracuse and even into the playoffs but didn't think he looked this good. He will probably slow down but should be a solid bottom 6 player for Boston. Honestly kind of liked him more than Chaffee last year but Chaffee has also played well to start this year. Still waiting for Groshev to get his call up, he is the one to watch imo.
Koepke never looked comfortable/in sync in Tampa. Hard to be in your first NHL action with no linemate chemistry and limited opportunities.

Reactions: LordStanlersCup

LordStanlersCup

Sep 6, 2024
Koepke never looked comfortable/in sync in Tampa. Hard to be in your first NHL action with no linemate chemistry and limited opportunities.
He definitely didn't have a good showing in Tampa and even had a slow start with Syracuse but got better as the season went on. He is the type of player that will do well in the Bruins system

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad