OT: Football thread (2024 season)

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
That was a good hit on Sam, Jets need to send more than 4 to get home. Run defense and standard pass rush stinks.

Stay on your feet Quincy, and that’s 7!

Big break, need 7 here.

Reactions: majordomo

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
I have been a fan of both teams for decades (Jets since inception as the Titans, Vikes since the 70s purple people eater defense). If, before the start of the season, you would have told me they'd be in the positions they're in with Rodgers and Darnold I would have gone into hysterical laughing. I honestly thought Vikes had little chance with Darnold at QB. As for Rodgers, I was not a fan of him coming here, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Darnold (with a real OL) looks like a real QB -- Rodgers just looks frustrated and confused.

Reactions: 17futurecap

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
How is it the OL cannot control line of scrimmage enough to push the defense back even a yard.....it's no wonder they can't develop a running game.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Defense has played well today, Sauce needs to pick that ball off in first half off the deflection, but it’s like Groundhog Day saying you can’t blame the defense.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Offense is just as bad as the last 2 years. Worse even because they haven't hit a single big play all season.

Line sucks. Play calls suck, receivers suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad