OT: Football thread (2024 season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
What a shocking first half of football. Malik is an OBJ level talent at least. They need to work on getting him more space and DJ needs to start connecting on the deep shots. But yeah, if I had no idea I'd think #1 was #10 in 2014.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Only the Giants can win and make me feel like I had a colonoscopy. Jones is still bottom of the barrell garbage. One fluke half doesn't change that. We saw who he was in the second half.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Only the Giants can win and make me feel like I had a colonoscopy. Jones is still bottom of the barrell garbage. One fluke half doesn't change that. We saw who he was in the second half.

Not making excuses for Jones, but on one drive, the OL got blitzed 3 f***ing times in a row, and we made 0 adjustments.

Same drive, receivers dropped two passes. If you make contact with the ball with both hands without making a dive or greatly outstretching yourself, that's always on the receivers, not the QB.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Talk of Zach Wilson today. Just talk but if a trade to a team with a injured QB happens his return could be higher than the Jets got without starting a game.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Nobody wants Zach Wilson he couldn’t even win the 2Q job behind a rookie and Jarret stitham
The nobody wants guys often end up on teams so often somebody does want. Even before guys like Geno and Sam hit their strides they kept getting jobs somewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad