Confirmed with Link: Flyers Trade 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Round Picks For Tony DeAngelo And a 7th (Signs 2x$5M Ext)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I genuinely have no idea what they want in NHL players anymore. Nothing ever makes sense. It's wild swings in every possible direction.

They haven't brought in the required defensive dman veteran or defensive forward veterans yet. Chuck will need to move someone to do it. Today has only started to get bad

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I woke up this morning optimistic, liking the pick more than I did last night after watching more videos and reading about Gauthier. I was thinking maybe a move would come today that be forward thinking and helpful like picking up some 2nd or 3rds and moving a salary or two. Nope. f*** this f***ing guy and f*** Fletcher.

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
What cracks me up is I have to imagine a 2nd probably would’ve been enough to get this done. Nobody else was seriously interested in DeAngelo.

I’ve never seen anyone give away draft picks for no real reason quite like Fletcher.
Really? You forget Paul Holmgren's GM stint?

Reactions: BernieParent

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
They haven't brought in the required defensive dman veteran or defensive forward veterans yet. Chuck will need to move someone to do it. Today has only started to get bad

Beef, how many of their recent additions are heavily tilted toward one side of the ice? This is just such an odd approach in 2022. It's like they can chemistry their way to competence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad