Confirmed with Link: Flyers Trade 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Round Picks For Tony DeAngelo And a 7th (Signs 2x$5M Ext)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
guy-with-a-plan-joker.gif

:laugh: This one is actually true on both the plan level and the visuals level

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I don't have a .gif ready for seeing this news this morning.

If an enemy of the Flyers picked a person to destroy the organization from within for the short term and long term, they couldn't have done a better job than what Chuck Fletcher has done in the last two years.

When people tell you we haven't reached rock bottom yet, this is what they mean. It can always get worse.

I don't even mind DeAngelo the player. The asset management by Chuck Fletcher is appalling.

lol i said the samething months ago...

Fletch is here to destroy this Org. job well done...

flyersfan02

Mar 6, 2004
Georgia
I just need Fletcher to be fired soon. How many f*** ups can he have? Total Lack of any direction on how to improve the team moving forward. Bleeding assets…so on. Really frustrating as a fan.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I don’t know if it was brought up in these pages but all their talk about improving culture they can pretty much wipe their asses with now

That’s the thing though.. this organization has had zero plan since early on in Hextall’s time. They have been hypocritical in almost every f***ing move they’ve made. They have been ruining this team and it’s assets and draft capital for almost that long, all while being bottom dwellers. Such a pathetic excuse for a team.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad