Proposal: Flyers - Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Kinda defeats the purpose in Trading Fowler to clear the logjam and then trading one of the top options to replace him long term.

Cam won’t ever be traded. His cap hit along with his NTC means the return will never be worth trading him. He is a #2/3 guy and his cap is fine for that role. The Ducks shouldn’t move him unless it’s a perfect scenario (Lindholm is resigned and the return is a no brainer).

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
I feel like if we want a 1st we can just sell off a rental like Manson/Rakell at 50%

Our cap situation isn’t bad at all right now, even after terry drysdale zegras extend it’s still not that bad….. fowler could be a casualty down the line if zell/thrun show they are ready but that’s still pretty far away…. More likely we move Henrique/silf
If Getzlaf retires after the season the Ducks could use a few vets to stick around namely Rakell and Silfverberg for one top 6 and one bottom 6 purposes, I also believe Anaheim should do what they can to resign Deslauriers as he is a veteran presence in the bottom 6 and brings things to Anaheim that coaches appreciate in players.

It remains to be seen if Manson resigns with the Ducks and if he chooses to walk then the Ducks would be wise to trade something for him although it might not be a good idea to move Manson since Anaheim is a contender out of the pacific division.

Manson does brings value though as he is RHD and is a big steady defensive and physical presence on the Ducks blueline that could really hurt the Ducks defense if he were moved at the deadline.

Josh Manson isn’t flashy or isn’t a big score sheet kinda player but what he brings to Anaheim’s defense could be irreplaceable for awhile until the Ducks found a replacement in the offseason.

It’s true to Ducks cap isn’t bad right now but with some UFA’s that the Ducks want to resign and the many RFA’s that the Ducks should and need to resign, it might become difficult in negotiations with young players that could eventually be the big part of Anaheim’s core for years to come.

The Ducks might be able to move Henrique but he still has term on his deal and although Henrique has had somewhat of a resurgence, he might not bring much back since he doesn’t score as much as he used to, if Henrique’s game does go south then a buyout could be an option if the Ducks get into a cap squeeze, it’s an area that I may have overlooked on the Ducks roster.

Reactions: capazzo

Maurice of Orange

Feb 5, 2016
Zero interest in trading Thrun.
Was wondering if anyone had an updated scouting report on
Henry Thrun.

I know that he was drafted out of the USNTDP, is in his 2nd year at Harvard with a season in the USHL due to Harvard being shutdown and a world junior appearance last year with Team USA in which he played in good standing with some of the best prospects in the world.

All I know about Thrun is that he is a smart player has good vision, has good size with reach and seems to have a good grasp of the defensive game, but the report I have on Thrun is from 2019.

StarDucks

Sep 14, 2020
If Getzlaf retires after the season the Ducks could use a few vets to stick around namely Rakell and Silfverberg for one top 6 and one bottom 6 purposes, I also believe Anaheim should do what they can to resign Deslauriers as he is a veteran presence in the bottom 6 and brings things to Anaheim that coaches appreciate in players.

It remains to be seen if Manson resigns with the Ducks and if he chooses to walk then the Ducks would be wise to trade something for him although it might not be a good idea to move Manson since Anaheim is a contender out of the pacific division.

Manson does brings value though as he is RHD and is a big steady defensive and physical presence on the Ducks blueline that could really hurt the Ducks defense if he were moved at the deadline.

Josh Manson isn’t flashy or isn’t a big score sheet kinda player but what he brings to Anaheim’s defense could be irreplaceable for awhile until the Ducks found a replacement in the offseason.

It’s true to Ducks cap isn’t bad right now but with some UFA’s that the Ducks want to resign and the many RFA’s that the Ducks should and need to resign, it might become difficult in negotiations with young players that could eventually be the big part of Anaheim’s core for years to come.

The Ducks might be able to move Henrique but he still has term on his deal and although Henrique has had somewhat of a resurgence, he might not bring much back since he doesn’t score as much as he used to, if Henrique’s game does go south then a buyout could be an option if the Ducks get into a cap squeeze, it’s an area that I may have overlooked on the Ducks roster.
The ducks don’t need to move anyone. Silf and Henriques contracts are up in two years. lol he 2023-2024 season might be slightly tight but it’s premature to worry about that. So from a salary perspective Anaheim has no reason to make this trade.

from a hockey perspective, this trade is brutal for Anaheim. The ducks are in a playoff hunt right now, how is it smart to trade one of their best defensemen who leads the team In ice time AND a prospect for a mediocre 1st round pick? The ducks have pretty much zero need for JVR. The wing is where their system is deepest.

chalk this whole discussion up to an opposing fan base not understanding what the other organization has or needs.

Reactions: duckpuck

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sanheim can't play with Provorov. It's been tried a bunch of times. It doesn't work. Honestly I've never seen anyone work with Sanheim. To add to this thread, York is also on the left I believe.
Well at least you correctly said that you’ve never seen it, not that it never happens. After all, it constantly happens, whether you see it or not.

Sanheim carries every D partner he’s with. There’s a reason why all of them have better stats with Sanheim than without him. Not to mention Sanheim has been the Flyers best defensemen for the majority of the last 4 years. Significantly better than Provorov every single year since 2018-2019.

x DeCruze

Dec 7, 2012
Seriously not sure how someone can watch Sanheim and just because he's not a hit leader can conclude that he doesn't play well. It's mind boggling. Do people have their eyes closed when we're getting out of our zone and not noticing Sanheim is the reason we get out of our zone.

Maurice of Orange

Feb 5, 2016
The ducks don’t need to move anyone. Silf and Henriques contracts are up in two years. lol he 2023-2024 season might be slightly tight but it’s premature to worry about that. So from a salary perspective Anaheim has no reason to make this trade.

from a hockey perspective, this trade is brutal for Anaheim. The ducks are in a playoff hunt right now, how is it smart to trade one of their best defensemen who leads the team In ice time AND a prospect for a mediocre 1st round pick? The ducks have pretty much zero need for JVR. The wing is where their system is deepest.

chalk this whole discussion up to an opposing fan base not understanding what the other organization has or needs.
You didn’t read the OP. It said in the OP that this proposal was an offseason move.

Mediocre 1st round picks? :dunno: What are you trying to convince me of, anyone drafted after 7th overall is mediocre?

Zegras was a 9th overall pick and he is far from mediocre. Lundestrom was a late 1st, is he mediocre in your eyes?

The wing is also where most of the contracts that Anaheim will be negotiating within the next two seasons were Anaheim will be adding to the cap immensely, it may be a non issue now but Anaheim’s front office knows there’s a cap crunch coming.

Do you believe they Anaheim would trade their pending UFA’s in the middle of a playoff race while being in contention or won’t the Ducks do anything and just let FA’s Lindholm, Manson, Rakell, Deslauriers walk for nothing?

If Anaheim chooses the latter they save cap but lose two of their top 4 defenseman.

Just because I am from an opposing fanbase doesn’t mean that I don’t watch or follow other teams. Not only am I a fan of the Flyers but I’m also a fan of the NHL. Seems to be a major HF misconception that if you follow a team your not supposed to know anything about your opponents.

Is it not wise to study ones adversary in a friendly and respectful manner? I’m not a know it all, so I’ll refer to Ducks fans and take their opinions into account. I also wouldn’t blame Ducks fans one bit if they didn’t want to trade Fowler since he is a minute munching anchor on the Ducks defense.

Maybe this is a discussion for a few years down the road when Fowler has less term and Anaheim’s defensive prospects develop further.

As a fan of the NHL and its prospects around the world I’m looking forward to watching Anaheim defensive prospects Olen Zellweger and Ian Moore during the world junior tournament, along with Flyers defensive prospects Emil Andrae and Brian Zanetti.

StarDucks

Sep 14, 2020
You didn’t read the OP. It said in the OP that this proposal was an offseason move.

Mediocre 1st round picks? :dunno: What are you trying to convince me of, anyone drafted after 7th overall is mediocre?

Zegras was a 9th overall pick and he is far from mediocre. Lundestrom was a late 1st, is he mediocre in your eyes?

The wing is also where most of the contracts that Anaheim will be negotiating within the next two seasons were Anaheim will be adding to the cap immensely, it may be a non issue now but Anaheim’s front office knows there’s a cap crunch coming.

Do you believe they Anaheim would trade their pending UFA’s in the middle of a playoff race while being in contention or won’t the Ducks do anything and just let FA’s Lindholm, Manson, Rakell, Deslauriers walk for nothing?

If Anaheim chooses the latter they save cap but lose two of their top 4 defenseman.

Just because I am from an opposing fanbase doesn’t mean that I don’t watch or follow other teams. Not only am I a fan of the Flyers but I’m also a fan of the NHL. Seems to be a major HF misconception that if you follow a team your not supposed to know anything about your opponents.

Is it not wise to study ones adversary in a friendly and respectful manner? I’m not a know it all, so I’ll refer to Ducks fans and take their opinions into account. I also wouldn’t blame Ducks fans one bit if they didn’t want to trade Fowler since he is a minute munching anchor on the Ducks defense.

Maybe this is a discussion for a few years down the road when Fowler has less term and Anaheim’s defensive prospects develop further.

As a fan of the NHL and its prospects around the world I’m looking forward to watching Anaheim defensive prospects Olen Zellweger and Ian Moore during the world junior tournament, along with Flyers defensive prospects Emil Andrae and Brian Zanetti.

if Anaheim ends up a playoff team this year why would they willingly take a huge step backwards next year and trade Fowler? Makes zero sense. Do teams normally intentionally take two steps backwards after taking a step forward?

and cool story. I’m glad you watch some other teams other than the flyers. You clearly still have no clue what Anaheim’s organizational depth chart looks like. If you did, you would quickly realize they don’t need another meh winger, and there is pretty much no way they could trade Fowler without an immediate replacement, which they don’t have within their system, and still be competitive next year. But that’s ok, I wouldn’t expect a flyers fan to understand the nuances of Anaheim’s organization.

In terms of of Cap situation, Anaheim could sign up every single one of our UFA’s and still comfortably have enough cap to resign Terry, Drysdale, Zegras etc. you’d have a hard time finding another team in the league in a better cap situation.

and yes, a protected lottery ticket is a meh return given what the consequences would be in the mid term for the on ice product. Not that it matters much. The trade isn’t any more enticing if it was unprotected 1st either tbh.

You hit the nail on the head with this one at least : “Maybe this is a discussion for a few years down the road”. We should just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: duckpuck

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I think it's a decent proposal, but really don't want to lose Thrun, just to get capspace we don't really need.

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County

So, if this is truly about the Ducks shedding salary, as you claim, then why is Thrun included? He'd be one of the possible, future replacements for Cam. Also, with the way the Ducks season has gone, they need Cam. He's one of their top Dmen. A salary shedding move should include someone more expendable and also should not include an additional player who may be the replacement for said expendable player. This deal makes no sense for the Ducks.

Reactions: StarDucks

StarDucks

Sep 14, 2020
So, if this is truly about the Ducks shedding salary, as you claim, then why is Thrun included? He'd be one of the possible, future replacements for Cam. Also, with the way the Ducks season has gone, they need Cam. He's one of their top Dmen. A salary shedding move should include someone more expendable and also should not include an additional player who may be the replacement for said expendable player. This deal makes no sense for the Ducks.

This deal is about making the flyers better and then trying to rationalize how it’s somehow logical for Anaheim.

I don’t normally participate in these discussions. Must be all the scotch from today’s festivities.

Maurice of Orange

Feb 5, 2016
if Anaheim ends up a playoff team this year why would they willingly take a huge step backwards next year and trade Fowler? Makes zero sense. Do teams normally intentionally take two steps backwards after taking a step forward?

and cool story. I’m glad you watch some other teams other than the flyers. You clearly still have no clue what a Anaheim’s origins atop all depth chart looks like. If you did, you would quickly realize they don’t need another meh winger, and their is pretty much no way they could trade Fowler without an immediate replacement, which they don’t have within their system, and still be competitive next year.

and yes, a protected lottery ticket is a meh return given what the consequences would be in the mid term for the on ice product. Not that hat matters much. The trade isn’t any more enticing if it was unprotected either tbh.
I don’t want to side track this thread with different scenarios of what could happen or what might not happen, so I’ll stay on subject with Fowler and the OP.

You make a good point, it would be difficult to part with Fowler and take the next step forward in the short term.

Im fully aware of Anaheim’s depth chart and lineups on a daily basis, the reason JVR was added in the OP was not about Anaheim’s depth on their wings but was about long term cap implications and for that reason JVR was in the deal because he only has 1 year left on deal, if Anaheim chose to resign him after his contract was up doesn’t really matter much.

If Fowler wasn’t in the Ducks lineup for a extended period of time what comes after Fowler on the left side, I got Benoit, Mahura currently injured, Larsson, Guhle, T. Carrick and finally Curran at the AHL levels. Going to LD junior/EU/Ect. 2 years out at minimum Zellweger and LaCombe, then 3-4 years Thrun and Hinds.

Anaheim covered on the RW, Terry, Rakell, Silver, Jones out for season, S Carrick also C, Letteri, Robinson, Perreault, Pastujov ect...

LW Comtois, Milano, Henrique currently injured, Lundestrom Or Grant both can C as well, Deslauriers, Groulx could also C, Tracey, Golod ect... maybe even McTavish to start next season then full time move to C. Steel has also filled at LW but has struggled at C so might stay at LW.

The most value in the deal for the Ducks was to 1st round pick, the 2nd most valuable thing was cap space which does hold value to certain GM’s that might be pushed against the cap now or in the future.

Last thing if a protected lottery ticket was a 9th overall pick like Zegras it wouldn’t be the worst thing since Captain Getzlaf is nearing the end of his career.

I understand your pov and have taken that into account, Fowler could even garner a bigger return then what I have proposed.

Maurice of Orange

Feb 5, 2016
there's no logical reason for Anaheim to make this trade. the op can word vomit as much as they want to try and justify it, but it still doesn't make sense.
Maybe if I wasn’t a fan of the opposing team the argument wouldn’t appear as bias, I don’t usually make proposals that include my own team but I do try to include some of the other teams cap situation, roster, team needs ect.

For instance I included Centers Rubtsov and O’Brien because they are both centers. Anaheim has more wingers and LD then anything else hence why I added two former 1st round center prospects.

I wouldn’t expect Ducks fans to know everything about those prospects I mentioned in this post and I wouldn’t expect myself to know more about Ducks prospect Henry Thrun then Ducks fans, savy...

I actually would like to know more about Henry Thrun because he is one of a few prospects I don’t have an updated report on, if Ducks fans could fill me in or add in any information about Thrun I’d gladly read.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Well at least you correctly said that you’ve never seen it, not that it never happens. After all, it constantly happens, whether you see it or not.

Sanheim carries every D partner he’s with. There’s a reason why all of them have better stats with Sanheim than without him. Not to mention Sanheim has been the Flyers best defensemen for the majority of the last 4 years. Significantly better than Provorov every single year since 2018-2019.

I think they screwed up the development of all their young D. Their vet on D was MacDonald for years. A guy who went from top line minutes to out of the league. Sanheim should've had a vet to pair with instead of Myers. Myers also should've had a vet to pair with. They both would've been more developed. My comment was more on Provy and Sanheim not working together. But to your point, when do you see his pairing working? Myers and Risto have been horrible pairings. Guys being left alone in front of the net all the time. They aren't on the same page all the time. I don't see his pairing constantly working. He might work but his partner doesn't.

Reactions: Maurice of Orange

Maurice of Orange

Feb 5, 2016
This deal is about making the flyers better and then trying to rationalize how it’s somehow logical for Anaheim.

I don’t normally participate in these discussions. Must be all the scotch from today’s festivities.
E33A6B8C-A768-490D-896A-484359FE5763.gif

I don’t normally take part in starting proposal’s especially if it’s my favorite team, so I guess that makes two of us.

I learned more about Anaheim from Ducks fans which is good with me.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think they screwed up the development of all their young D. Their vet on D was MacDonald for years. A guy who went from top line minutes to out of the league. Sanheim should've had a vet to pair with instead of Myers. Myers also should've had a vet to pair with. They both would've been more developed. My comment was more on Provy and Sanheim not working together. But to your point, when do you see his pairing working? Myers and Risto have been horrible pairings. Guys being left alone in front of the net all the time. They aren't on the same page all the time. I don't see his pairing constantly working. He might work but his partner doesn't.

Well first off, Myers and Sanheim aren't really at all comparable from a player or development standpoint. Sanheim is a legit top pair quality defensemen, Myers is not. I'd agree that the team does a shit job at developing players, though, and all the players who turned out well have done so in spite of the coaching, not thanks to it.

As the reason that those pairs with Sanheim and either Provorov, Braun, Myers, Risto, Hagg, or whoever else "don't work" is because of the partner being individually somewhere between poor and horrific, not Sanheim. He's consistently the better player on his pair by a giant margin, so there' really nothing more he can do.

Plus, those "horrible pairings" have regularly been the best on the team. For example, Risto is awful, but Sanheim-Risto is currently our best pair because of Sanheim alone. Provorov-Braun and the 3rd pair are both much worse.

Reactions: Larry44

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Well first off, Myers and Sanheim aren't really at all comparable from a player or development standpoint. Sanheim is a legit top pair quality defensemen, Myers is not. I'd agree that the team does a shit job at developing players, though, and all the players who turned out well have done so in spite of the coaching, not thanks to it.

As the reason that those pairs with Sanheim and either Provorov, Braun, Myers, Risto, Hagg, or whoever else "don't work" is because of the partner being individually somewhere between poor and horrific, not Sanheim. He's consistently the better player on his pair by a giant margin, so there' really nothing more he can do.

Plus, those "horrible pairings" have regularly been the best on the team. For example, Risto is awful, but Sanheim-Risto is currently our best pair because of Sanheim alone. Provorov-Braun and the 3rd pair are both much worse.
Sanheim is not a 1st pairing D. I wasn't knocking him. My point was he might be if he was developed better. His issue is the same as Provorov's. He's left with a garbage partner and feels like he has to do everything himself. Every night the lines are/were different. When you do see some chemistry they change the lines 2 games later. Next time you see a goal allowed, watch a replay and don't watch the puck. The Sanhem/Risto line consistently leaves a guy open in front.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sanheim is not a 1st pairing D. I wasn't knocking him. My point was he might be if he was developed better. His issue is the same as Provorov's. He's left with a garbage partner and feels like he has to do everything himself. Every night the lines are/were different. When you do see some chemistry they change the lines 2 games later. Next time you see a goal allowed, watch a replay and don't watch the puck. The Sanhem/Risto line consistently leaves a guy open in front.
He absolutely is a top pair D.

And Sanheim and Provorov are not really comparable either. Sanheim carries his partners and elevates their play, Provorov needs to be carried or he has shit seasons.

Regardless, again, the point is that Sanheim isn’t the problem on any of these pairs. His individual play is very strong, which is the only thing he can control.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Thrun is a fine LD prospect but it is kinda early to tell if he is the best prospect in this proposal. C O’Brien could easily be the best prospect in this proposal but it’s also to early to tell what kinda player O’Brien will be as a pro.

Both kids have several years of college left but if they both pan then it’s a win-win, that’s the risk of this deal I suppose.

If Lindblom re-signs it’s going to be a lot more then what he makes now, I don’t believe Anaheim is going to be able to keep everyone, not with the contract extensions coming up for a lot of important players to the Ducks core within the next two seasons, Zegras’ and Terry’s deals might be quite expensive if they keep up the scoring pace.
I believe an unbiased league wide prospect ranking would have Thrun miles ahead of both of those two. If the Flyers pick ends up as a later 1st, Thrun is closer in value to that pick than he is to those two forward prospects. His inclusion in your proposal was easily the part that made the least sense, even aside from tipping the value severely in the Flyers favor. If the Ducks are parting with one of their big minute munching D for whatever reason, Thrun is the safest bet they have to become a steady top 4 replacement down the line. Blasting a major hole in your blueline while also shipping off the D prospect with arguably the highest floor in the system, makes less than zero sense.
Fowler and Sanheim can play both sides so Fowler or Sanheim could easily pair with Provorov or be their own pairing.

Anaheim’s LD depth is quite impressive with Lindholm, Fowler, Mahura, Benoit, Larsson, Zellweger, Guhle, Lacombe, Hinds and I mentioned Thrun in the proposal.

I think this last paragraph sort of shows where you were misguided in the original proposal. It's such a stretch to assume anyone else from that list becomes as impactful as the first two. None of those young D or even all of them collectively are a justifiable reason to be moving the likes of Lindholm or Fowler. Sure there's lots of depth there, but a lot of it is just that - depth.

Mahura - Has yet to prove he's more than a fringe NHL dman

Benoit - Great return from an undrafted FA signing but unlikely to be more than a steady 5-7 type.

Larsson - Has never proven to be more than a fringe NHL D and has now cleared waivers and been sent down

Zellweger - Intriguing talent but years away and not without question marks. Also seems just as likely to play the right side.

Guhle - Uphill battle to become anything of consequence at the NHL level. Has cleared waivers multiple times

Lacombe - Complete wild card at this point, talented but years away from possibly becoming nothing.

Hinds - See above

All that depth, yet ironically if the Ducks decided to make some minor additions to shore up for a playoff run this year - a steady veteran LHD for the bottom pairing would be one of, if not the first item on the shopping list.

Last edited:

Maurice of Orange

Feb 5, 2016
I believe an unbiased league wide prospect ranking would have Thrun miles ahead of both of those two. If the Flyers pick ends up as a later 1st, Thrun is closer in value to that pick than he is to those two forward prospects. His inclusion in your proposal was easily the part that made the least sense, even aside from tipping the value severely in the Flyers favor. If the Ducks are parting with one of their big minute munching D for whatever reason, Thrun is the safest bet they have to become a steady top 4 replacement down the line. Blasting a major hole in your blueline while also shipping off the D prospect with arguably the highest floor in the system, makes less than zero sense.

I think this last paragraph sort of shows where you were misguided in the original proposal. It's such a stretch to assume anyone else from that list becomes as impactful as the first two. None of those young D or even all of them collectively are a justifiable reason to be moving the likes of Lindholm or Fowler. Sure there's lots of depth there, but a lot of it is just that - depth.

Mahura - Has yet to prove he's more than a fringe NHL dman

Benoit - Great return from an undrafted FA signing but unlikely to be more than a steady 5-7 type.

Larsson - Has never proven to be more than a fringe NHL D and has now cleared waivers and been sent down

Zellweger - Intriguing talent but years away and not without question marks. Also seems just as likely to play the right side.

Guhle - Uphill battle to become anything of consequence at the NHL level. Has cleared waivers multiple times

Lacombe - Complete wild card at this point, talented but years away from possibly becoming nothing.

Hinds - See above

All that depth, yet ironically if the Ducks decided to make some minor additions to shore up for a playoff run this year - a steady veteran LHD for the bottom pairing would be one of, if not the first item on the shopping list.
Im not sure where your logic comes from but a 2019 4th round pick isn’t close in value to a late 2023 1st round pick.

Using Thrun as a logic to determine upcoming draft value shouldn’t matter anyway because a player’s value changes after they are drafted.

JVR was a 2nd overall pick but he surely doesn’t retain a 2nd overall status years later, same goes with the two Flyer prospects even though they were both 1st round picks doesn’t mean they retain 1st round value.

It can be argued that Zellweger may have a higher floor then Thrun and may even be in the NHL before Thrun despite being drafted two years later than Thrun, I wouldn’t discredit Hinds either as he has played well in the Q and could make an impact someday for Anaheim although he is further away then Zellweger and Thrun.

As you’ve stated LaCombe is a wild card, his development started off nicely but has seemed to stall lately, hopefully Jackson can turn the corner and start trajecting upwards again.

If you want to place value for draft postion then that’s your prerogative, it would be Fowler (1st high) and Thrun (4th mid)
For JVR (1st high), Rubtsov (1st late), O’Brien (1st mid) and a 2023 1st that could land anywhere from 8th overall to 32nd overall, my money would be somewhere above 24th ovr.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad