Post-Game Talk: Flu Ridden Jets 4 - Tokarski Pens 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Wow amazing road performance

Rittich, Fefe, PLD, SNERG, Danish among others were great!

5 out of 5 Schwarzeneggers

hey Crosby and Geno

1673664452942.gif

1673664452942.gif
1673664452942.gif
1673664452942.gif
1673664452942.gif

Onwards and Upwards! I’ll be there Sunday with bells on.

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
What a great road win.

On a back to back with guys under the weather and our Vezina goalie on the bench they go into Pittsburgh where Jets never win and not only win but dominate.

Credit to Bones who have the guys playing his game that totally stifled the Pens.

Not wise to bet against these Jets.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Yesteday was one of their worst defensive display of the season. Today probably one of their best.

The way they defended the lead without turtling should be a template for this team for the rest of the season.
It has been for the most of the season. They just let a couple games get away on them. Good on Bones getting their focus back.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Strong game from Rittich

Nice to see Schief get 2

Nice game from the rookie Perfetti

Sip took the seone off for Shark Tank, couple nice deals, even from Mr. wonderful

Samberg continues his good play, amazing how things changed away from Huddy and clown Maurice!

Mooche

Feb 21, 2013
Winnipeg
A thorough dismantling of the Penguins tonight.

Top to bottom, was a full, complete effort from the boys.

Loved seeing the top-six just take over at moments to blow this game open. Some beautiful plays by Wheeler, Scheif and Perfetti. On top of that, you can just see PLD-Ehlers-KFC starting to really click. It's scary that these guys are just building chemistry. There are points in the offensive zone where the opposition looks completely on the ropes when these guys are moving their feet and using their creativity. I can't wait to see what that line looks like with more time to gel as we move towards the Spring.

DeMelo playing with a ton of confidence. Loved his pass to Scheifele on that goal. A play that is being more common place with our defense as Bones the D whisperer continues to work his magic. Need to give a shout to Samberg who continues to log minutes and do the dirty work on this team. He's gaining confidence by the game and I am really liking what he offers when he keeps his game simple and compact.

Probably the biggest bright spot of the game is no longer having to listen to Garry Galley anymore tonight. I find it amazing that dud is still getting paid to commentate on hockey. He's absolutely f***ing brutal. Nails on a chalkboard would be disrespectful to nails on a chalkboard. My goodness.

2 points in the bag. Onto Arizona.

Have a good weekend, boys and girls.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Pens sure are a shadow of their former selves. They looked old and slow. It looks good on them. How the heck did these bozos shut the jets out at home last game ??

Tried to do the same thing against us. Sit back and trap wait for the refs to give them some Crosby free penalties. We just didn't give in and pressed at the right times. Game should have been 6 or 7 to 1 in my opinion we were just that dominant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad