Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

danisonfire

2313 Saint Catherine
Jul 2, 2009
One of the Stanley Cup finals I will always remember growing up was Uwe Krupp ending the series from the point against John Vanbiesbrouck. It happened on the Florida Panthers home ice in triple overtime in game 4. I can remember thinking about how hard it must have been to watch someone else hoist the Stanley Cup on your home ice. Even moreso with zero Stanley Cups.

It must feel amazing to finally win the Stanley Cup in game 7 on home ice, after waiting such a long time to finally become champions for the first time. Congratulations.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
have to respect how Florida turned their organization around. I used to think of them as a farm team for the rest of the league. They alway sucked, drafted high and would develop those players then ship them out to serious teams. The new ownership and bill zito have done an unbelievable job.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
IMG_4962.jpeg

Soaked to the BONE, lol. Tons of people came out, all of us stayed through the rain. Great parade, Tkachuk ran into the ocean. Still can’t believe it’s real and I just watched the Cup go by.

Panthers and the fans were well represented today.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
View attachment 889965
Soaked to the BONE, lol. Tons of people came out, all of us stayed through the rain. Great parade, Tkachuk ran into the ocean. Still can’t believe it’s real and I just watched the Cup go by.

Panthers and the fans were well represented today.
Soaked to the bone...
Better rain than sweat, though!! Lollol.

Let’s go Panthers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad