Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
Where's the skull and crossbones guy that was trashing Maurice earlier?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

KeydGV21

Jul 25, 2006
What a terrible night for the game of hockey, the National Hockey League, and humanity in general

• Love
Reactions: MaWa

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Congrats Panthers.

Strong to come back mentally after losing 3 straight, I didnt think they had it in them but they really shore up and delivered.

Not really a fan of giving the CS to a team of the losing team but grats to McDavid. Hardware cabinet now even more impressive.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
McDavid only had 1 game winning goal this entire playoffs.

6 pointless games.

But Bob has 3 bad games in the finals and loses the CS to him?

That's cool. Congrats McCupless.
This just reeks jealousy. Connor had a fantastic performance this playoffs, and I'm a huge Sid supporter.

Reactions: CanadienShark

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Congrats to Florida, a completely different team playing with a lead than the one chasing the previous 3 games. Bob came to play along with a little puck luck and some really bad ice. That's why you want home ice advantage.

Reactions: iam76

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Well I am happy for the Panthers....they deserve this....however Oiler fans , as bad as this hurts, there is a couple of things that are very good for you guys heading forward....First, you have shown everyone you belong with the elite teams....the big 5 as it were....Vegas, Avs, Dallas, Florida and Edmonton......you are no longer just a second tier team but all elite....Secondly and this may be more important, this great run of yours will no doubt entice Leon and McDavid to resign with you guys......you guys will have more kicks at the can for sure....

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Gratz Florida.

Happy the Oilers lost. Can't handle the amount of trash talk coming out of them for the next 40 years.

Oilers did a good job. But I can't cheer for a team that had to have 4 1st overall picks to get gud.
Plus Oilers are the current mortal enemies to the Canucks.

Calling it now. Oilers will win next year. Pull a Penguins .

Hope he stays in Edmonton . I respect players that stick it through the good and bad till the end with the team that drafts them .
Oilers and McDavid coverage is nauseating. A turn off.

Doesn't matter if Winnipeg is in the playoffs, Canucks, Leafs, or a well matched series of Oilers vs Canucks.

For whatever reason Canadian media rode the McDavid Oilers bandwagon all playoffs. I dont know what US channel NHL coverage is like, but TSN and Sportsnet were eating Edmonton's balls for two months straight. Got annoying. I'm not even an Oilers or Canucks fan but watching that series you cant even get unbiased coverage and analysis on TV despite two highly ranked Canadian teams playing.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
That was an incredible game.

Best finals since I started watching the sport.

Time for McJesus to come home and bring it home. Destiny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad