Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The Conn Smith given to the losers is so weird.
Pretty sure it's voted on in the second intermission so you couldn't really give it to anyone on Florida unless they were blowing them out. Edmonton had a chance to win still.

Reactions: Kimota

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Good to see Florida win.

They are a rock solid team who still doesn't get respect past bunch of years since "well, they're a team in Florida with no fan and they've won nothing"

You guys know what I mean when good teams in less popular cities get shit on in every sport.

A good team is a good team regardless where they play or their team history.

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Gratz Florida.

Happy the Oilers lost. Can't handle the amount of trash talk coming out of them for the next 40 years.

Oilers did a good job. But I can't cheer for a team that had to have 4 1st overall picks to get gud.
Plus Oilers are the current mortal enemies to the Canucks.

Calling it now. Oilers will win next year. Pull a Penguins .

Hope he stays in Edmonton . I respect players that stick it through the good and bad till the end with the team that drafts them .

Tkachuk is a loser. Shit series. Doesn't deserve a cup .

Reactions: bh53 and psycat

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Congrats to the Panthers and their fans.

The Oilers did all they could to climb an almost impossible mountain to scale. Hats off to them for their never-say-die performance to come from the bottom of the league in the standings to forcing a game 7 when it looked to be an impossible task.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad