Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
There is nothing I love more than how short-sighted the HFboards userbase is. When Florida was up 3-0, everyone was talking like the series was certainly over for Florida. When they lost game 4 8-1, everyone was talking like the series was certainly over for Edmonton (and doubled down with each victory).

I look forward to everyone talking like the outcome was never in any doubt in Florida's favor for the rest of this board's history. Amen.

Reactions: Felidae

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Death, taxes, and the hfboards’ server crashing…

Congrats to Florida. Edmonton shouldn’t hang their head. They resiliently fought back but losing the first 3 games was just too much to overcome as it almost always is

Reactions: BTO

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I know some people are going to have an issue with McDavid's Conn Smythe win. But honestly, who else really deserves it? He basically doubled all the top Panthers in points. I know some people are saying Bob should have got it, but a .903 save percentage isn't really worthy of the trophy either.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Congrats Cats!

Congracats? Concatulations?

1719285313792.jpeg

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Awesome for the Cats. They deserved it. McDavid will win one when he gets out of Edmonton. LOL @ Corey Perry.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Nick Cousins got handed the cup way too early

Reactions: Tofveve

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
So now the Oilers/Panthers have all of what? A f***ing week to prepare for the start of the new season year.

What a stupid schedule especially for the Oilers who just lost. No reason hockey should be going on this kate.

Either way congrats Panthers. Canadians can't buy a cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad