Florida Panther jersey talk

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Nice, make some more space in the jersey closet! If you do Barkov or Tkachuk, what would you do about the captain/alternate arm patches? 🤔

View attachment 893725
EPS has them, those are not sold individually but they have them in stock to add to customizations and the team jerseys. I did a 25th Anniversary Huberdeau and Barkov a few years back and just told them on the order to add the arm patch to both.

Reactions: Pink Panther

slime96

Jun 27, 2007
Jerseys for the Cup customizations are in, the 52 had a few snags on the rigth side of the chest, the Duke is a 54 and all good with that one. Fixed the 52 with a fabric shaver, for $75 it was a steal. $200 for both.

1720744365060.png

Mine arrived this week too. Only took a week to get to New Zealand!

I've noticed looking at photos that the game jerseys have the gold stroke as a layer on top of the white numbers. These pre-customised jerseys have the white stacked on top of gold. I'm hoping Customize Sports does it the correct way, but I'm going to check first before ordering. If not I found a seller on eBay that is more expensive but looks to be done right.

EG:

gettyimages-2157005082-2048x2048.jpg

img-4150599-f.jpg

slime96

Jun 27, 2007
EPS has them, those are not sold individually but they have them in stock to add to customizations and the team jerseys. I did a 25th Anniversary Huberdeau and Barkov a few years back and just told them on the order to add the arm patch to both.

I emailed EPS about the captain sleeve patch and haven't heard back. They sound like a place that has a lot of work on and I'm not really expecting a reply.

Customize Sports got back to me quickly, but they can't do it.

I've just contacted Patch Collection about it too. If they don't already make them, they might be able to create one.

Reactions: Pink Panther

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I emailed EPS about the captain sleeve patch and haven't heard back. They sound like a place that has a lot of work on and I'm not really expecting a reply.

Customize Sports got back to me quickly, but they can't do it.

I've just contacted Patch Collection about it too. If they don't already make them, they might be able to create one.
Yeah, the official sleeve patch is EPS only. I sent you a private message with a contact from EPS, send him a direct email and im sure he will help.

Reactions: slime96

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
View attachment 894288

Mine arrived this week too. Only took a week to get to New Zealand!

I've noticed looking at photos that the game jerseys have the gold stroke as a layer on top of the white numbers. These pre-customised jerseys have the white stacked on top of gold. I'm hoping Customize Sports does it the correct way, but I'm going to check first before ordering. If not I found a seller on eBay that is more expensive but looks to be done right.

EG:

View attachment 894290

View attachment 894291
Thats Adidas factory customization which is shitty, the numbers have a plastic feel to them, a lot better than what the arena offers so for the casual fan is fine. They do that double layer number stitched on top each other, thats incorrect for Florida jerseys.

This is my Bennett from last season that has the correct on ice customization which is what you are looking for, Hockey Authentic did it:
IMG_0853.jpeg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad