Flint Firebirds 2023 - 24 Off-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Well if Bertucci is moved, really hope that opens the door for them landing Mitja Jokinen.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
2 out of 3. i think ive mentioned the location in the past but dont want to post it incase it does not go through.
Flint and Barrie I’m guessing. I don’t see a Flint/Owen Sound move very likely if Bertucci is being moved. Hopefully this works out for Flint and Bertucci is happy with his landing spot. With Bertucci being moved I’d be thrilled to hear the 3rd team is Kitchener or the Soo.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Flint and Barrie I’m guessing. I don’t see a Flint/Owen Sound move very likely if Bertucci is being moved. Hopefully this works out for Flint and Bertucci is happy with his landing spot.
He said there's a 3rd team involved. Just figured it would be Barlow traded to Barrie too.

Knock it out with 1 big move.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
niagara, i believe its done and niagara is not going to come out ahead. they operated as a third team to facilitate the move.
giphy.gif

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
i dont know the deal totally so well see, but i think niagara gets less then they give up, well see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad