Earth
Wow another unreal win

So happy for josh. Kids playing amazing. I'm sure you guys are happy with him

daily_gifdump_346_20.gif

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
My mom never goes to games and her favorite player is Glencross. My father and I always joke around to bug her by saying how garbage he is. Tonight I thought id be a good son and give her my ticket to go to the game with my dad. So glad she got to see that and have Glencross be a big part of the win, absolutely worth it.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
My mom never goes to games and her favorite player is Glencross. My father and I always joke around to bug her by saying how garbage he is. Tonight I thought id be a good son and give her my ticket to go to the game with my dad. So glad she got to see that and have Glencross be a big part of the win, absolutely worth it.

Your mom is Glenny's secret weapon. Send her to more games!!!!

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Lol nothing better than watching the highlights after night like tonight, where they show the Flames highights.. and then the Oilers highlights, complete with Eakins' post-game comments.. in a word: priceless

tumblr_mzz43zZubv1tqvqm3o2_250.gif

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Courtesy of the Oilers board.

"its depressing seeing more effort from the Flames in the 3 min they showed them tie it up than in 60 min from the Oilers"

"Anyone else feel like a refugee watching the Flames. Maybe they will take us in for a bit?"

"the flames are very entertaining.... sucks it has come to this."

"Those sons of *****es did it in CGY. I ain't even mad."

"Flames win. Time to go on a bender
**** my life"

"I hate everything about Calgary.

The city, the team, their fans, everything. **** Calgary."

"Becoming a Flames fan. These guys are exciting to watch!"

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Courtesy of the Oilers board.

"its depressing seeing more effort from the Flames in the 3 min they showed them tie it up than in 60 min from the Oilers"

"Anyone else feel like a refugee watching the Flames. Maybe they will take us in for a bit?"

"the flames are very entertaining.... sucks it has come to this."

"Those sons of *****es did it in CGY. I ain't even mad."

"Flames win. Time to go on a bender
**** my life"

"I hate everything about Calgary.

The city, the team, their fans, everything. **** Calgary."

"Becoming a Flames fan. These guys are exciting to watch!"

:clap:

Edit: one post away from 700.. better make it a good'un :sarcasm:

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Am I the only one who hasnt been this stoked about the Flames since the cup run? Maybe it was so long ago that I cant remember completely how I felt during the following seasons with prime Iggy/Kipper. But they are playing above expectations like crazy. Every win like this (see Ducks game) I have gone absolutely nuts as if it were a playoff game.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Dean Bennett ‏@DeanBennettCP 1h1 hour ago
Oilers have just announced new statue in front of downtown arena will be large draft lottery ball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad