Seravalli: Flames trying to trade for a center

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I don't get opinion of Krebs...I don't think that guy has shown anything worthwhile in his career so far.

Rumours around Calgary that this is a guy they've dug in on and the response from Buffalo was 'not no, but not right now' in hopes that he finds his game.
Calgary is still licking its wounds in terms of 'I want to play here' players. Over the past 3 years we've had multiple players flat out leave, or we shipped them out because of their unwillingness to sign. Conroy and co. are still trying to build a culture. Krebs being from Okotoks would be someone who'd definitely fit in the 'I want to be here' slot.

Reactions: Breeze 44

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
lol what a joke. They win a few games and think everything is turned around. Ship out Hubs and Kadri if possible and rebuild. Dont be dumb.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
lol what a joke. They win a few games and think everything is turned around. Ship out Hubs and Kadri if possible and rebuild. Dont be dumb.

Looking to add an age appropriate centre =/= turned around.
In fact Conroy in his last interview mentioned that while the hot start is great and this is a great way to start the season that they haven't changed their direction for continuing the rebuild.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
What Calgary would be ready to pay for Kirby Dach?
Montreal isn’t the right team for Calgary to be dealing with in trades currently. Calgary would rather give up an older more talented/proven player in their quest for a young centre, and I doubt Montreal wants to add age and skill at this point as they’re definitely still no where close to a playoff team yet. Like I doubt Montreal would want any of Coleman+ for Dach or Kadri for Dach+, and he’s not the calibre of guy you’d want to be the main piece in an Andersson trade. Calgary won’t be giving up youth to get older youth with unrealized potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad