GDT: Flames @ Senators - Fire Sale Edition - Sun 24 Feb 7PM - TVA/SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I'm really excited about our team. Maybe I just like fresh starts or something, but I'm fine being the underdog and developing some fresh talent.

The fresh start is next year's draft. This is the slow death part of what we will be leaving behind.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Tierney not having a good game so far... Twice gave possession away in the Ozone

Rather have Pageau between them

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Honestly with how little scoring chances the Sens are getting right now, there really is a high possibility that they get shutout for the 3rd game in a row.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lol the same announcer who was whining about no goal says teams went 128 and 1 when scoring 7 goals or more in last few years... the 1 loss was Ottawa vs Chicago... starting to think he hates us ? :laugh:

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Honestly with how little scoring chances the Sens are getting right now, there really is a high possibility that they get shutout for the 3rd game in a row.

It’s a likelihood. This team could set a modern day record for offensive futility without Duch, Dizzy and Stone.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
lol the same announcer who was whining about no goal says teams went 128 and 1 when scoring 7 goals or more in last few years... the 1 loss was Ottawa vs Chicago... starting to think he hates us ? :laugh:
As you would know because you're such a long time Sens fan, that is Gary Galley. He calls Ottawa home and was our colour commentator with Dean Brown for years on Sportsnet.

I understand that facts can be offensive though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad