GDT: Flames @ Senators - Fire Sale Edition - Sun 24 Feb 7PM - TVA/SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I haven’t watched a game in a month or so, I’m pretty much done with this team as long as Melnyk is around. But I still can’t help myself and keep track of what’s going on.

However, the bastard may have gotten me... I think I’ll start watching again just to see the biggest train wreck in NHL history...

I mean, they’ve got to be trending towards one of the worst seasons in league history... I might just have to start watching that.

Reactions: Acidrain66

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
I haven’t watched a game in a month or so, I’m pretty much done with this team as long as Melnyk is around. But I still can’t help myself and keep track of what’s going on.

However, the bastard may have gotten me... I think I’ll start watching again just to see the biggest train wreck in NHL history...

I mean, they’ve got to be trending towards one of the worst seasons in league history... I might just have to start watching that.
Oh yes we are the worst team in history, how will we ever recover.

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.

If you're not going to watch a historical season, then what's the point in ever watching?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad