HF Habs: Flames or Panthers 1st Round Pick 2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I guess I'm the guy who is spearheading the Panthers downfall this season. So be it. I actually think they're one or two injuries away from missing the playoffs.

1) They've lost all their depth in their bottom 6, and D, including Montour who was their 2nd or 3rd best, depending on opinion.

2) They've played more hockey than any other team in the NHL over the last 24 months, that takes a toll.

3) Bobrovski is old AF and has been inconsistent over his career even in his prime years, maybe we get the down year this year.l

4) The classic stanley cup hangover is a real thing and if they get off to a slow start the Atlantic is gonna be even more competitive.

Add all that up and I think they're far from a lock to be some dominant team, as popular as that take might be.

They miss the playoffs and we get that sweet sweet Calgary pick that would make our dreams come true.

Believe people.
Be quite the fall. But yeah they only made playoffs in '23 by a hair. Chicago upset Pitt final game of year. Could happen

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Again it doest not matter if Calgary picks outside the top 10. Anyone who believes Calgary wont draft higher than Florida should be ignored because that person is out of touch with reality. Florida will make the playoffs i'm puzzled anyone would put them outside the playoffs with how weak the Metropolitan is going to be.
What does the Metro have to do with anything? 3 teams in the Metro get in. If 5 teams in the Atlantic finish ahead of Florida they are out.

Last edited:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What does the Metro have to do with anything? 3 teams in the Metro get in. If 5 teams in the Atlantic finish ahead of Florida they are out.
You just explained yourself why the metro weakness matters .... if it was stronger 4 teams would get in,.

I don't see 5 teams from the atlantic beating Florida. I don't even see 4 tbh.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
téléchargement (9).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Kimota

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
You just explained yourself why the metro weakness matters .... if it was stronger 4 teams would get in,.

I don't see 5 teams from the atlantic beating Florida. I don't even see 4 tbh.
It won't happen if they don't have a few injuries and players underperforming. Tampa, Toronto and Boston could finish ahead of them and if 2 of Montreal, Buffalo and Ottawa put it all together it is possible.

Reactions: Walksss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad