GDT: Flames @ Leafs | 3.21.16 | 7:30 on TSN4 | Clash of Tanks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Because they are? Who wants to watch a panel agree with itself for 15 minutes?

Not my point. You can divulge into different points about prospects. Like Button had to talk about how we need "big Left wingers" when Dubois has actually played over two thirds of the year at centre and flourished there. And Bob's insisting on Juolevi was clearly forced. Even if people agree on the same point, there's multiple perspectives for someone's choice.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
With Bernier? Yeah lack of pressure. The other goalie now is Sparks who has been ok but not great. The shadow of Reimer is gone so that's helping him.

For the rest it's mostly the young guys. Fresh in the NHL, lot of energy and adrenaline. Haven't hit that rookie wall yet so they can roll over teams that are taking the Leafs lightly and with Bernier being a wall right now that'll let them win games.

Leaf Lander

Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
Wtf guys?

Why are they playing good now. I didn't put up with a whole year of suckage just to be beaten by Winnipeg in the stretch run...

Nylander is awesome tho :)

Oh and Bernier looks like he's back to 2013-14 form

Leave it it the leafs to win when the heat is off

Send the kids down n let the fans be rewarded with a stud player better then all current leafs
Who are playing tonight

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bernier looks good.

He always seemed just a bit out of position, but it seems he fixed that now.

If he finishes strong in the last 10-11 games, maybe he will be back.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Bernier looks good.

He always seemed just a bit out of position, but it seems he fixed that now.

If he finishes strong in the last 10-11 games, maybe he will be back.
I don't know. Anyone can get hot and play well for a run. It'd be nice if he was back to being really good next year, but equally likely he's back to being "oh the first shot went in again" Bernier too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad