GDT: Flames @ Leafs | 3.21.16 | 7:30 on TSN4 | Clash of Tanks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Nylander lookin good, haven't been able to watch much hockey with my schedule lately. As a Jets fan, I'd appreciate it if you guys keep winning this game :handclap:

MikeBabchuk

Mike Bobcat
May 24, 2013
Toronto
Difference in Berniers game on display there. At the beginning of the season, he would have moved late, tried a desperation move and likely got beat. Now he anticipates the pass, waits in perfect position and makes a good save on a good chance.

The difference is lack of pressure.

armi5718

May 9, 2009
hows brown been. Has he gotten his legs into it.

Looks good the past couple of games. Always seems to be taking the luck off of other guys. Been close to some scoring chances but, not creating on his own. Skating seems great, especially in this Flames game. Going at a good clip and showing decent agility.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Do they have to have multiple joke questions on the quiz

Still better than To The Point, but still

I've noticed the quizmaster slacking recently

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
The TSN intermission show is just so cringeworthy. It's like they're paid to choose different options.

Yeah for some questions they definitely do that. I doubt McLennan knows anything about prospects, and you can tell Bob thinks Tkachuk is the right choice, but I guess you can't have two people choosing the same thing in a question like that

armi5718

May 9, 2009
:nod:
Looks good the past couple of games. Always seems to be taking the luck off of other guys. Been close to some scoring chances but, not creating on his own. Skating seems great, especially in this Flames game. Going at a good clip and showing decent agility.

Just as I say this he feeds the goat for a beauty chance.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I hate the Tkachuk projection...I get it he's big...all I see from highlight reels is him in front of the net knocking in 2 ft rebounds or getting a nice pass from someone else. I don't see any real skill with this dude.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
I hate the Tkachuk projection...I get it he's big...all I see from highlight reels is him in front of the net knocking in 2 ft rebounds or getting a nice pass from someone else. I don't see any real skill with this dude.

Well that is a rather good skill. We have that in JVR already but could do with another like him. But I think we can do better if we pick 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad